Jump to content

AggiesAreWe

SETXsports Director/Manager
  • Posts

    93,726
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    747

Everything posted by AggiesAreWe

  1. Here are the coverage area teams I see advancing out of their respective regions: 5A D1 Region III Beaumont West Brook 5A D2 Region III Beaumont United 3A D1 Region III Orangefield 3A D2 Region III Onalaska 2A D1 Region III San Augustine 1A D1 Region IV Brookeland I would have Atascocita winning 6A D1 Region III if it weren't for Katy Seven Lakes.
  2. They are putting Houston Sterling in place of Baytown Sterling in one of those brackets.
  3. This is how I see it as well. Chester has a good shot at upsetting Centerville.
  4. EC but very close like the last time. Just hope the ending is not like the last time.
  5. I got Livingston beating Leland. Yates and Washington will win their first round games. Not so sure about Wheatley. On the fence with that one. Will not be that surprised to see Hardin-Jefferson beat Wheatley. I see that with Lexington. Pretty sure that will be corrected before the day is up.
  6. You have District 20 winning all 4 games?
  7. Unless Channelview opens up their Hudl camera, there won't be a stream for that game.
  8. Because it's a spring training game. Most those guys are ready to go play golf or hit a great eating joint. lol
  9. I think they have a legit shot at beating them.
  10. I was hoping Woodville's Hudl camera would be streaming the games there but sadly it's only recording. Nothing live.
  11. That's correct. Mustangs definitely have a chance.
  12. These two teams share a common opponent. Both have played Center. Madisonville beat Center 68-44 and 55-36. Silsbee beat Center 70-18.
  13. Always a chance. Hudson is tough but definitely getable. Mustangs will be one of the more athletic teams Hudson has faced this year. The key to me for WO-S is how well they shoot the three. They have a couple of common opponents. Hamshire-Fannett and PCA. Hudson beat both while WO-S lost to both.
  14. These are the four that I am interested in order: Huntington vs. East Chambers Hardin-Jefferson vs. Wheatley Livingston vs. Mickey Leland Baytown Sterling vs. La Porte That Huntington/EC game could have some residual from their game earlier this season.
  15. I just think Toby is currently in a better situation at Shoemaker than he would be at Jasper. To appease Reagan, just my opinion.
  16. Currently 23 straight years that Silsbee has advanced to 2nd round. Looking to make it 24.
  17. Tuesday, February 24 Atascocita vs. Dickinson [Hidden Content] Silsbee vs. Madisonville [Hidden Content] Beaumont West Brook vs. Angleton [Hidden Content] Beaumont United vs. Friendswood [Hidden Content] Barbers Hill vs. Iowa Colony [Hidden Content] Humble vs. Clear Lake [Hidden Content]
  18. Final Ranking 6A/5A 1. Atascocita 2. Beaumont West Brook 3. North Shore 4. Beaumont United 5. Crosby 6. Humble 7. Baytown Sterling 8. Summer Creek 9. Kingwood Park 10. Barbers Hill 4A/3A 1. Onalaska 2. Orangefield 3. Bridge City 4. Livingston 5. Hardin-Jefferson 6. Huntington 7. Trinity 8. East Chambers 9. Silsbee 10. Hamshire-Fannett 2A/1A/Private 1. Brookeland 2. Sabine Pass 3. Big Sandy 4. San Augustine 5. Chireno 6. Beaumont Legacy 7. Chester 8. Shelbyville 9. Spurger 10. Evadale dropped: West Sabine
  19. Maybe so. I just don't recall him applying for the Beaumont jobs these last two openings. He may have applied for Nederland job.
  20. Pretty sure he didn't apply for PN-G and Nederland jobs here recently. Also didn't apply for the last two Beaumont jobs when they were open. I think Toby has now pretty much has decided there is only one job here locally that he would leave Shoemaker for.
  21. I guess my point being I will be surprised if he applies for the job. You saying it was going to be between him and Bronson leads me to believe you think he will apply.
×
×
  • Create New...