Jump to content

SmashMouth

Members
  • Posts

    9,799
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    88

Everything posted by SmashMouth

  1. Well you’ve been on here long enough to watch your language too.
  2. Just a thought. Get better defensive athletes. They’ll get better.
  3. Young lady, not to be rude, but, how many moons are in your world? Vidor has a better chance of being voted most desirable city in the US than their team winning this game. I'll be rooting for them, but I'm not expecting anything in return...
  4. I probably would not have chosen Gaetz as AG just because of the optics of it all. That being said, I don’t think he’s been proven guilty of anything. I hope he does a good job.
  5. So you don't have it to post again? I'm genuinely interested.
  6. As long as it falls within the guidelines of the tax code, and I don't a.) have to repay it or b.) get penalized for it, then I don't have an issue with it. I don't know what the definition of "fair share" means to everybody, but I'm pretty sure I fill that requirement and then some.
  7. Where did you find that? I can't seem to find any proof backing that up. I would be interested to read it. Thank you.
  8. I wasn’t being political at all. I was replying to a direct question: “The Bruins are 10-30 the last four years under his leadership. “So tell me where would that be considered acceptable in any field of work?” I wasn’t placing support for or against anything or anyone politically speaking. Just using a fact-based example to strengthen the previous poster’s argument that a coaching change is needed.
  9. You are correct. Look at what it did to Biden/Harris! Lol.
  10. This should be what you said of Biden and Harris in the 2024 election.
  11. You were an adult. If a teenager gets behind the wheel of a car after a night of drinking, crashes into a car with a family and kills them, should that just be dismissed because the adult teenager had not turned 20 yet? Makes no sense, ma'am.
  12. Shane Gillis has an awesome Trump impersonation. Jamie Foxx's is on point too!
  13. I was at the Barnes & Noble earlier today and I asked the clerk if they had Donald Trump's new book on how to deport illegal immigrants. She immediately said to me, "Get the ?$&@ out of here and don't come back." I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"
  14. Dude. I’m serious. Lol. I’m listening right now. Lumberton will get the ball kickoff is about to begin.
  15. Southeast Texas Express Find in the App Store
  16. Go easy on him. Lol. He just a boy.
  17. Nope. No debate whatsoever. Anyone who knows football will tell you that wet rainy conditions are worse for the passing game no matter the playing surface. Thanks for your comment though.
  18. Yes they are. You can pay additional principal payments anytime you want, and it will reduce the amount of interest you pay and also reduce the amount of your overall debt. I know this from experience.
  19. I notice you didn't comment on possibly the best post ever made where I replied to you about Kamala being a black woman in America...
  20. Reminds me of loan forgiveness recipients...
×
×
  • Create New...