Jump to content

navydawg31

Members
  • Posts

    5,973
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by navydawg31

  1. His son is a freshman this year… 3 more seasons with him puts him at 57…. Wouldn’t be to far off from retirement talks.. but I also said this about John King of Longview…. He’s I believe 60.
  2. I think he stays right where he is at… he’s 54
  3. Surratt not leaving especially for no dang Nederland. Lol I’m sure Allen gave him a blank check and he turned it down….
  4. Have you expressed your concern to the school board over the status of the football program?
  5. Who are the b bros you speak of?
  6. Nederland has a Toby on staff already.
  7. Did Duncanville have more physical speed tonight?
  8. Dville finally does it…
  9. He bounced. Generous spot.
  10. 4th and 4 here it comes for the season for NS
  11. Another face mask penalty on Dville!!! 30 free yards on this drive!
  12. 1:34 left. NS ball. Ball at 36
  13. Dville falling apart… that face mask is huge…
  14. North shore ball. 2 mins left roughly 62 yards to end zone. Dville 28 NS 21
  15. D’ville 3rd down play coming up.
  16. Colin Simmons would look great in burnt orange in a few years. 😉
  17. Duncanville bout to win this…
  18. Always likes NS matte red helmets
  19. Wow that’s pretty solid!!
  20. We are close I got 35-17 NS. That’s what I put on my tie breaker…
  21. Negative. North Shore bout to get that W lol
  22. Looks like DeSoto came to play. Huge for my pick’ems I still can not believe DeSoto only has 1 won State Championship now bout to be 2… they are a power every year.
  23. There goes Desoto and the turnover bug…
  24. Welcome to the board lol
  25. I had them too… mart I felt so confident in that one. I thought it was a lock like Carthage pick and welp. Mart got spanked.
×
×
  • Create New...