Jump to content

navydawg31

Members
  • Posts

    5,985
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by navydawg31

  1. 1.) Atascocita 2.) College Station 3.) Lee 4.) United 5.) PAM 6.) BH 7.) TC 8.) Huffman 9.) Livingston 10.) Vidor 11.) Jasper 12.) BC 13.) Orangefield 14.) WOS 15.) Palestine Westwood 16.) EC 17.) Buna 18.) CC 19.) Newton 20.) Timpson 21.) Joaquin 22.) Lovelady 23.) Tenaha 24.) HD 25.) Diboll
  2. Astors looking tough at the right time! Bring it back!
  3. We have struggled to stop the run all year imo… PNG ran all over us the first half but decided to pass and that’s what got us back in the game. Same thing with Silsbee… TC strength (running the ball) seems to be our weakness on D (stopping the run)… if Nederland has a chance they are going to have to put them into 3rd and long situations and get off the field. Plus make accurate throws on O….
  4. After watching game film on TC… there is 2 scenarios that are going to happen…. 1.) TC strength of running the ball and our slow starts TC capitalizes on that and they win big… like 2 at least TDs. 2.) TC let’s Nederland hang around through the whole game and 4th quarter Dogs come back and win by a squeaker after TC has been winning the whole game…. This long bus trip to TC they better be ready to come off the bus and ready to play… TC is about to punch them right in mouth.
  5. Monte is right they gotta play 4 quarters of football which has yet to happen… they are going to have to get in gear rather soon…. But watching last night the offense play calling was very vanilla last night… the only thing I can see is they didn’t want to show to many of their cards with TC up next BH and Crosby later… they gotta wake up. If not we will go 0-3 against them. If we do wake up and play to their capability we can easily go 3-0 against them…
  6. PA about to give GCM a 50 piece!!!
  7. 1.) S. C. 2.) N. C. 3.) Lee 4.) United 5.) PAM 6.) Crosby 7.) PNG 8.) Nederland 9.) HF 10.) Silsbee 11.) WOS 12.) Diboll 13.) Anahuac 14.) Buna 15.) Woodville 16.) Hemphill 17.) New Waverly 18.) Splendora 19.) LCM 20.) Newton 21.) West Sabine 22.) Mt. Enterprise 23.) Coldspring 24.) Crockett 25.) Sterling
  8. TC bout to run away with this one
  9. Bo Nix is highly disappointing, honestly I would let the other guy get the start this weekend especially since he came from LSU…
  10. Probably turned her Pickems into UIL and had a emails ready on sign by…
  11. That’s cool to see Nederland ranked that high, but not sold on it… also hope the boys don’t eat the cheese.
  12. Absolutely! I think he would do wonders at a school like tech… not a fan of tech at all but a big fan of Traylor… I do say this with Arkansas great early success I could see Kendal Briles as well maybe could go to tech.. I wanna say they boosters wanted his dad this off-season… whatcha think @Mr. Buddy Garrity
  13. Nothing wrong with all that, Didn’t realize so many became head coaches and such very good for them.
  14. No reason to apologize. Thank you for all you do on this board!
  15. Wow did not know that, I wonder why? That’s kind of crazy…
  16. I for one think Faircloth does a great job for PNG, he’s a tremendous offensive coach… defense has been very suspect at times. I am curious, when he first moved to PNG he brought in his guys, his hand picked coaching staff which did well undefeated season and lost to Brehnam that went on to state and lose to Aledo… how many of those coaches are still with him at PNG? I wanna say didn’t several leave after that 1st year
  17. I can see that district changing pretty drastically from what it looks like right now… but that’s my 2cents. From what I heard and seen highlights this year I’m sure you are shaking it more at La Porte… especially the fact you know first hand how good they once were being in the same district for many years…
  18. I can see that district changing pretty drastically from what it looks like right now… but that’s my 2cents. From what I heard and seen highlights this year I’m sure you are shaking it more at La Porte… especially the fact you know first hand how good they once were being in the same district for many years…
  19. Man Friendswood is a long long long way from their glory days…
  20. Wow!! What a shocker!!!
  21. Congrats to my Bulldogs!!! Way to finish the fight all the way to the end! We need to play 4 quarters like the 4th quarter but overall we get the win and the trophy back to where it belongs! Good luck the rest of the way PNG I’m sure y’all will be in the playoffs! This bulldog will be rooting for yall
  22. This. I felt like one side treated this as a do or die game and the other side played a lot of things safe….
×
×
  • Create New...