Jump to content

NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn

Members
  • Posts

    1,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn

  1. Nederland shot well at the 3-point line tonight
  2. Saw him play for kansas state a few times when they were on tv. What nfl team did he get drafted by?
  3. Any updates on the Nederland vs Clear Creek score?
  4. Final: Nederland=59 Goose Creek=28
  5. End of the 1st quarter: Nederland=20 Goose Creek Memorial=9
  6. Final score was Cleveland 57-53. Ned plays Goose Creek Memorial at 4 i think.
  7. Nederland lost....not sure of the score. Wish I would have been able to make it. I'll be at the 4:30 game today though.
  8. Overtime: Nederland=51 Cleveland=51
  9. heard that Nederland turned the ball over many many times in the 2nd
  10. Halftime: Cleveland=35 Nederland=17 don't know what happened to the dogs in the 2nd quater
  11. End of the 1st quarter: Cleveland=15 Nederland=14
  12. I thought grogan would have made the list but good choices still. I say Micheal and Jackson
  13. I wish happy holidays to everyone on the board...and a state championship for Nederland in basketball, football, or baseball sometime soon.
  14. Is the Nederland vs North Shore game at the Montagne or McDonald's gym? One of the papers said Montagne, but I heard McDonald's from someone else.
  15. Its ok Ned, we weren't even supposed to make it this far now lets go take 3rd place. Good luck to Ozen in the championship game. That ali-oop thrown to Jefferson close to the end of last night's game was nice! 8)
  16. Aldine beat St. Puis by 38 the game after the Nederland vs HArker Heights game
  17. Congrats on the victory dogs. I was at the game and i don't care what people say about SOC being down this year. They were still a very good team. Anybody know who won the North Shore vs. Walker-NOLA game?
  18. I hope Centrals wins...I'll be there pulling for them. Just out of curiousity does anyone have Friendswood's scores this season?
  19. Congrats to Memorial with the victory. The titans offensively and defensively out rebounded the Dogs. The score was low because Memorial held onto the ball alot in the 2nd half after they built up an 8 or 10 point lead. I really think there should be a shot clock in high school
  20. Congrats to Central! Keep on making District 20-4a proud.
  21. Weren't you the one saying kids from Normangee are playing college basketball and in the NBA now? I'm pretty sure they won't be play in this game either and just for the record they're playing a football game not a basketball. I hope Evadale proves you wrong because if they do I have a feeling we won't be hearing anything else from you. GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!.....shut this guy up please ;D
  22. Gonna be a tough games...But i think we'll be ok if Lovelady and Grogan run the ball like they did against CE King and our defense makes big stops like they did last Friday night.
×
×
  • Create New...