Jump to content

NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn

Members
  • Posts

    1,507
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn

  1. Thursday the 24th Bridge City beats LC-M Hamshire-Fannett beats Cleveland Huffman beats Splendora 5pm Woodville beats Kountze Hull-Daisetta beats New Waverly Beaumont Cathedral beats West Hardin Friday the 25th Central beats Memorial Nederland beats Jasper WO-S beats Vidor Orangefield beats Liberty Silsbee beats Anahuac Barbers Hill beats Lumberton Kirbyville beats Diboll Newton beats Center Kelly beats Tarkington Buna beats Colmesneil/Deweyville East Chambers beats High Island Shepherd beats Warren Saturday the 26th West Brook beats Lufkin Ozen beats Clear Brook Baytown Sterling beats PN-G Hardin-Jefferson beats Livingston
  2. Nederland will be fine when the season starts. I am glad Nederland and Jasper are playing 4 full quarters with kicking game and all. I think it will be a good one to watch.
  3. i would like to see PNG pull it off but i don't thinks gonna happen.... Brenham=42 Port Neches Groves=18
  4. southlake carroll takes it easily
  5. The most dissapointing loss to me was during the 01-02 season. Nederland vs Smithson Valley winner goes to the state championship. Nederland lost 38-14. Thats as close as I have seen Nederland get to winning state. :cry:
  6. yeah guys...congrat on the great season you had
  7. Sophmore QB #8 for Nederland think his name was Jordan Landry. Looks like he is gonna be heck of a QB when its his turn to be a starter on varsity. He had a good arm with accuracy
  8. Nederland's Defense met up to what I expected and then some. Their offense did a little less than what I thought it would, but by the time the season starts I am sure everything will be ok.
  9. ya i think nederland's passing game will get back into rythm next week.
  10. Read all the info the paper has about Nederland and whoever they are playing. Get pumped up to go watch some H.S. football. Pick the clothes I am gonna wear. If the Dogs win then me, my uncle, my cousin, and some of are friends wear the same thing (hat, pants, shirt, boxer, and socks) each week till they lose. Then after that we pick another set and start over again
  11. Most Overrated= Dayton some people think that Dayton will jump right into the District 22-4A play-off race. But don't think they will effect the play-off picture to much this year. They are entering into a way tougher district. I mean they have a nice play-off appearence streak going but for some reason I see it ending this year. Most Underrated= Nederland after lose ing Butler and Mohica and most of secondary some people think they will have a tough time scoring and stopping other teams from scoring
  12. I think Newton will win the 2A state championship again this year
  13. I think Nederland will have pretty tough Defense this year
  14. I think West Orange Stark will beat Barbers Hill
  15. Dayton's streak ends this year and Nederland's continues on
  16. I say Nederland finished 1st or 2nd in district. The other 2 teams going will be the Beaumont school (Central and Ozen)
  17. I can't wait for this game to start....I know I'll be there
  18. Congrats to the kids.....I hope to see them playing on ESPN soon
  19. I say the 3 teams from this district that make the play-offs are..... 1. West Orange Stark 2. Silsbee 3. Jasper
  20. Here's how I think it will finish out..... 1. Ozen 2. Central 3. Dayton 4. L.C.M. 5. Vidor 6. Nederland 7. Lumberton 8. Port Neches Groves
  21. Nederland has almost their whole o-line returning. They are a bit smaller than some of the other teams, but they got the job done last year and I look for them to do the same this year. Not sure as to how big the d-line will be this year
  22. The game started at 10:00 against Lubbock Western in Waco. Does anyone have any updates on the games???
  23. Congrats hope they win the World Series
×
×
  • Create New...