-
Posts
4,102 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
55
Everything posted by OlDawg
-
FINAL — Deer Park 45 at Kingwood 7 — Discussion
OlDawg replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Long 40 yard TD run DP. Three drives. Two TD’s. !score 14-0 Q2 -
FINAL — Deer Park 45 at Kingwood 7 — Discussion
OlDawg replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
!score 7-0 Q2 -
FINAL — Deer Park 45 at Kingwood 7 — Discussion
OlDawg replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
3 and out for KWD. DP ball on their 48. 3rd drive for the Deer. First two inside the 20 with one score & one fumble. Could easily be 14-0. -
FINAL — Deer Park 45 at Kingwood 7 — Discussion
OlDawg replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
!score 7-0 Q1 DP making it look easy. This is a different Deer team. -
FINAL — Deer Park 45 at Kingwood 7 — Discussion
OlDawg replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Deer drove the field first drive & fumbled inside 20. Stopped KWD drive & are driving easily again to KWD 20. -
FINAL — Deer Park 45 at Kingwood 7 — Discussion
OlDawg replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Watching this one to see if the Deer really are as real as I think they are this year. Stepp, DCTF, and all the experts I’ve seen say Kingwood. I’m not so sure. Deer look different this year. Will provide updates as long as I can. -
Is AI going to kill us all eventually and take over the world?
OlDawg replied to bullets13's topic in Political Forum
I wonder if he gave back all his stock when he left because he was so upset… -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I'm more interested in the RSS vs NC tilt, and the BWB vs GCM game than the others this week. Hopefully, someone can keep us posted on the games. I've gone with NC & BWB in my pick-em's. I just think NC has looked competitive against good competition, and RSS has to travel. I went with BWB because I think their pride will give them a bounce back from last week. I watched NC's last game. I haven't seen BWB at all. -
Is AI going to kill us all eventually and take over the world?
OlDawg replied to bullets13's topic in Political Forum
I guess I'm more worried about the AI companies controlling all knowledge & information than I am a Terminator scenario. We can see what the media can do by manipulating information right now. I can only imagine if all information and data can be manipulated and controlled by AI firms. That's why destroying the books after them being scanned bothered me so much. -
Is AI going to kill us all eventually and take over the world?
OlDawg replied to bullets13's topic in Political Forum
If you’re worried about American companies developing AI that kills us, how do you feel about China leading the way? -
Don’t forget their run game. LP got so focused on trying to slow down their big play passing attack, I think I remember them driving right down the field one drive in the 4th to a score using nothing but zone read runs. They line up in the same shotgun set as their pass game, and the RB just reads the lanes and picks his hole. I don’t know his name. I’d call him a ‘scat back.’ But, he’s blazing fast also. Their whole team is fast.
-
I think with it being Game 3, it helps PNG more than Crawford. A senior heavy ballclub with big-time players who can make plays out of busted ones has a big advantage Game 1 over a less experienced team that hasn't seen any film. PNG has a couple of games they can draw from to help gameplan. Hope so anyway. I had a horrible pick 'em week last week, and I need PNG to win! lol
-
Week-3 Port Arthur Memorial at Lufkin Predictions
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Lufkin fans may as well come over to this forum instead of the one for east Texas. They’re more involved down here for the next 2 years at least. -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
OlDawg replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
Republicans would be better off focusing on Talarico’s views about Capitalism being oppressive, racist, and White privilege all while eliminating the oil and gas industry. That—to me—would be far more effective, and would show his true Socialist beliefs. [Hidden Content] -
Week-3 Port Arthur Memorial at Lufkin Predictions
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
You may as well stay here with the other LP folks. At almost 64, I need all the LP reinforcements I can get. Even if they are colorblind. 😉 -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
6’4/240/4.6-4.7 speed rushing your QB… Wouldn’t even have to teach him much. Put him on the edge & say “mow down the dude in front of you and get the guy with the ball!” (Maybe what Pitt has in mind.) Remind people of Hoza. -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Look what TA&M did with Albert Regis. Reynolds is way more athletic, and Regis is in the pros. -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Yes. Not sure why he’s not being used except they need his blocking on the new OL. I’d almost like to see him on the D Edge sometimes if they’re not gonna use him more on O. He overpowers just about everyone he lines up against. Man child rushing the backfield with the agility and speed to create havoc. 😂 I didn’t realize Godbolt-Carr had transferred also until a week ago. He was a solid slot man. -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I think this year’s version of LP has a lot bigger upside than last year’s team. Last year, they were what they were and only went down. They need to listen to P.J. O’Rourke. “When all else fails, get mean.” 😎💪 -
Going with PNG. But, not by much. Hope I don’t bring bad juju. 😂 I think this is gonna be a great game with totally different styles. Styles make fights.
-
6A #2 North Shore vs. 5A DII #1 South Oak Cliff
OlDawg replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
I think SOC is in over their heads this year. Way over. 42 for DaSho may be low. -
-
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I haven’t changed my Whag at the district finish yet Forrest. Sorry about your inferiority complex. -
District 9-5A D1 Thread 2026/2027
OlDawg replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
You weren’t even talking about the correct year. LP went 0-3 to start the year in 2024 as I said. Then went on a 10 game run. Not last year. I’d put Crosby and Friendswood against any 9-5A team not named PAM last year and feel pretty good about my chances. Crosby wasn’t 52-6 last year. It was a one score game. You’re getting years mixed up. Also, Angleton wasn’t 35-28. Not wasting my time to check the rest. I don’t have anything against you. But, you need to at least get your info right. You started out wrong from the get go.