BBfan061
Members-
Posts
5,526 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by BBfan061
-
Can anyone say if Shepherd is fully healthy? I thought I saw a few weeks ago they were missing some starters.
-
I think Newton will score very easily…. When they get the ball… Question is how long can Hardin play keep away… Give me Newton 35-7
-
What Week 7 game(s) will you be attending?
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Hitchcock at Bellville -
-
Looking ahead, Week 7 Coverage Area Schedule
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Kinda surprised Newton vs Hardin is on this list but I get it… I know what Hardin will attempt to do but in this case I still don’t think the game will be close. I just think Newton is head and shoulders better than any team in their district. -
This game is definitely for the district championship barring something crazy. East Chambers by 14
-
Silsbee by 21
-
You think WOS is a lot better this year compared to last year?
-
That’s all we can do for now
-
I think HF probably has one less loss honestly.
-
OF 35-14
-
For beating a overrated Sunnyvale…
-
I believe DCTF is missing on not putting Hamshire Fannett in the top 10…
-
Nederland… Baytown Lee is pretty bad
-
-
FINAL — Carthage 23 at West Orange-Stark 7 — Discussion
BBfan061 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
I mean the expectation for Carthage is essentially the same every year but they do slip up from time to time. They are always gonna 3 peat etc until someone beats them like Gilmer beats them a few years ago. -
FINAL — Kountze 8 at Trinity 47 — Discussion
BBfan061 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Well when players get hurt and you had no depth to begin with…Things get rough -
Stop acting like EC has a team just full of transfers 🤣
-
FINAL — Carthage 23 at West Orange-Stark 7 — Discussion
BBfan061 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
My plans changed and I ended up at the Silsbee game… should’ve went here -
FINAL — Liberty-Eylau 6 at Newton 46 — Discussion
BBfan061 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Expected a better showing from Liberty after playing pleasant grove close ish -
Do what!!!!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You mean the team they pick to win state just about every year 🤣
-
Which results from Carthage’s first three games show they are vulnerable?
-
Definitely a upset… no need to lay a foundation for that
-
I don’t even know if it’s a handful that could… off the top of my head in 4A D2 I’d say La Vega… Nothing against the mustangs I’m just not gonna include them with that group yet… But I’ll be there Friday night and I hope they prove me wrong
-
They have a QB with an offer from Texas Southern… and a WR with D1 offers…As I stated before I wasn’t surprised that HF won but I was kinda at the margin. When Bellville played them we had no issues moving the ball a lot of times until getting around the 25 yard line where we ended up making 3 field goals… that’s essentially what cost us the game that we should’ve won because we didn’t finish those drives in the end zone. Stafford isn’t bad but they do make some mistakes. HF is playing really well right now and an off night from Stafford (not saying that’s what it was) could’ve happened.