BBfan061
Members-
Posts
5,516 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by BBfan061
-
NON-DISTRICT OPPONENT 2024-25 THREAD/Post here
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Man.. after that shepherd game Tarkington in for a rude awakening as far as skill of opposition goes. Best of luck -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Seeding game will be huge… 1 seed won’t run into Hitchcock until the regional finals… 2 seed will see them in round 3 -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Good game OF! -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Lol I hear ya -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Was that Cordell for Kountze threw up in the beginning of the game? Heard he was sick but was hoping he was over it. Glad he is toughing it out though. Scales is so damn good… have I said that? -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Kountze better get it together… although not much you can do when Scales is playing that way… -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Lol Lumberton Waffle House ain’t bad… at least it used to not be -
Kountze 55 Orangefield 60/FINAL!
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
The real question on everyone’s minds… What is the pre game meal for @AggiesAreWe tonight -
I was being sarcastic lol just joking with cardinal backer
-
Game 3 Kountze vs. Orangefield Predictions
BBfan061 replied to Coach 01's topic in High School Boys Basketball
I’d imagine if your attending this game I’d get there early -
Well if that doesn’t change they may be in trouble vs Bellville
-
Hitchcock was ranked in the top 5 weren’t they?
-
I’d imagine it’s a rebuilding year for the Tigers or they could be reloading I’m not sure what they lost in total other than the obvious names. I also don’t know how well the freshman and JV did.
-
I also wanna point out that we Bellville people are very thankful Bridge City opted up @CardinalBacker … No one in 4A D2 was gonna compete with them next year
-
Bellville 2024 Schedule Week 1 vs Celina (Site TBD) Week 2 vs Stafford Week 3 At FB Crawford Week 4 At Hitchcock Week 5 At Columbus Week 6 OPEN Week 7 vs Sealy Week 8 vs La Grange Week 9 At Giddings Week 10 vs Madisonville Week 11 At Caldwell
-
Yeah they are usually pretty decent at baseball. Made it to the regional finals a few years ago.. usually go 2-3 rounds deep
-
In district?
-
The Hitchcock QB is committed to Texas Tech… they also have a WR with several D1 offers I believe. They did get upset by Little River Academy in Bi district last season.
-
Splendora was average to above average in 4A… I don’t think they will do well in 5A
-
NON-DISTRICT OPPONENT 2024-25 THREAD/Post here
BBfan061 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Looks like they have a hell of a non district schedule -
Probably so… I mean I was a Kountze poster before moving here and posted about football and baseball there… not sports of which they weren’t the greatest.. And yes of course I posted about basketball to lol Honestly other than keeping up with Kountze basketball scores other than College hoops I honestly don’t care much for basketball as much as I used to
-
I’m saying I don’t follow their basketball team… The baseball team finished 4th in district last year and I shared their results most of the year… Wasn’t aware there was some kinda rule about saying you have to post about every sport…. I must’ve missed the Volleyball, girls basketball, and softball results you frequently share for Silsbee? Or do you only share the winning results for Silsbee as well?
-
Lol yeah you ain’t gotta worry about the sport of basketball in Bellville… For one weirdly we are region 4 in every sport but football (That will change next year as we will be region 3 across the board). Though Bellville has 6 playoff appearances since I’ve lived here (2015)… They have 0 playoff wins 😂
-
Bellville shouldn’t lose a district game this next year… Honestly barring injuries it should be similar to last season. Defense may not be as good early on but I think they will get better as the year goes.
-
This may be their first season of Varsity football