Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,548
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. I don’t disagree. I think as a team they will be improved next year and can make a hell of a run by Zach Sells senior year
  2. Congrats to my favorite coach from high school! Great man and glad he reached this milestone.
  3. Those kinda nights are tough especially for a team like Kountze
  4. As long as Miller and Harris are out there the Silsbee will be fine… as far as district games go
  5. Could’ve been worse. 10 points you can work with
  6. I take it the 3s aren’t falling for the lions
  7. Yes this is true
  8. Buna would have to beat East Chambers Or Anahuac for that to happen correct? As long as Kountze didn’t slip up and lose to Kirbyville?
  9. I believe Kountze has Anahuac, Orangefield, Buna, and Kirbyville left to play… Beating EC did great things for their playoff chances.
  10. Keep the momentum going Kountze
  11. 0 I believe. Bunch of sophomores and a freshman. Maybe one junior?
  12. I think he was up for it a couple weeks in a row
  13. I bet Courts momma is awfully proud. Solid job
  14. Great team effort from the lions as well.
  15. Curious how many points sells had tonight?
  16. Zac Sells hit a deep 3 with 4 seconds left to give Kountze the lead
  17. I don’t imagine Kountze out rebounds many teams
  18. Pulling for a Kountze win But they will have to either shoot the ball extremely well or EC play like they did vs Kirbyville to get the win at EC… I’d say EC by 12
  19. Closer than expected
  20. @TxHoops I need some criticism here for EC only beating Kirbyville by 2 lol
  21. Buna has a player or two playing that didn’t play last season from what I’m told that are solid. As well as some good young guys.
  22. Ask you shall receive… #18 in the new rankings
  23. Rumor is he is gonna be joining the Texas staff in Austin.
×
×
  • Create New...