Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,552
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. Bellville 21 3A D1 #1 Columbus 16 halftime
  2. HF may matchup with them better than we did… don’t get me wrong we should’ve won… kicked 3 FGs and couldn’t tackle
  3. Bellville 21 3A D1 #1 Columbus 16 2:23 2nd
  4. Bellville 14 3A D1 #1 Columbus 10 5:15 2nd
  5. Bellville 7 3A D1 #1 Columbus 7 end 1
  6. Bellville 0 3A D1 #1 Columbus 7 7:23 1st
  7. I really wish there was a video stream for this one
  8. HF is playing well and a good team IMO but hardly a Buzz saw
  9. New Caney by 2 TDs
  10. There has been a couple plays where the EC LB shoots through the line and even hits the Hardin RB in the backfield but just can’t bring him down
  11. Problem is… I don’t think either defense will have answer tonight based off what I’m seeing
  12. If EC doesn’t score on this drive they may get one more possession before half if that happens again
  13. Hopefully I didn’t stick my foot in my mouth lol
  14. Maybe something will change… its been a few years… last year was rough for those tigers for sure
  15. Im gonna call my shot here… I’d be surprised if Hardin wins this game… I think their style of play makes this a lower scoring game… Give me EC 21-7
  16. I agree as well.
  17. They aren’t losing to the 4 seed
  18. Stafford is pretty decent.. Bellville should’ve beat them last week but that’s a story for another day.. They have size and athleticism. Their best player is there junior WR #5 Aiden Seales.. . Offers from Vanderbilt,Oklahoma,Baylor, and others. He plays WR but they will line him up at RB also to get him the ball. They have another junior DB Denim Steed that has offers from Memphis, Houston, and Akron. The QB holds a Texas Southern offer I believe to so they have some guys. I haven’t seen HF play but I agree with DCTF that they probably win.. but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a close game or Stafford pulls it out.
  19. This will answer any questions to see where Hardin is at in my opinion
  20. The long trip combined with what Brenham brings to the table I’m taking the Cubs in a close one
×
×
  • Create New...