Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. I didn’t expect either West Brook or United to make the playoffs honestly… regardless of dropping down… They just aren’t good programs right now
  2. I was curious to… Bellville has some problems in the secondary clearly and idk why La Grange went away from it after halftime… Bellville could’ve made some adjustments to be fair.. I don’t think it really mattered because La Grange had no answer for Bellville… idk if Bellville punted all night…
  3. Horns looking tough…. Would love to see them and Bellville in the playoffs…
  4. Giddings 13 Sealy 34 F Madisonville 56 Caldwell 14 F
  5. La Grange 20 Bellville 63 F
  6. WOS turned on the burners after halftime looks like
  7. Congratulations Nederland on a solid W… I was wrong
  8. La Grange 13 Bellville 63 8:38 4th running clock
  9. La Grange 13 Bellville 56 3:17 3rd
  10. Now I know why… Sealy starting QB hurt early in the game… without him their offense will be in bad shape
  11. Sealy 7 Giddings 6 Half pretty shocked at this store
  12. La Grange 13 Bellville 42 Halftime
  13. La Grange 13 Bellville 35 :45 2nd
  14. La Grange 13 Bellville 28 1:40 2nd Regardless of the score… Sloppy sloppy for Bellville on defense… undisciplined penalties…
  15. La Grange 7 Bellville 28 4:52 2nd
  16. La Grange 7 Bellville 21 5:50 2nd
  17. La Grange 0 Bellville 21 8:03 2nd
  18. La Grange 0 Bellville 14 2:46 1st
  19. La Grange 0 Bellville 7 5:48 1st
  20. They almost did in 2013-2014… That was the game after Kevin Shorter got hurt for Newton vs East Chambers… Newton still had another good RB that year but I forgot his name… final score was 22-20.
  21. Don’t have the exact score but Bellville freshman and JV beat La Grange and neither game was close
  22. But there are so many other factors than just win percentage IMO…. I’d like to reference Bellville’s opponents win percentage last season… If WOS played Jaspers non district schedule they are probably 3-2…
  23. Panthers SHOULD win easily
×
×
  • Create New...