Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. I agree something similar to this…Maybe only 21 for Silsbee… Not certain what injuries Silsbee has but the Hitchcock offense is pretty solid… there defense payed good vs Bellville but TBH our offense is a shell of itself from last year currently.. #44 for Hitchcock on the D line (Nebraska Commit) is a damn good player and I was impressed with him. Keep a eye on him
  2. Still have a chance at the 3-2 floor prediction… but it’s a small one lol
  3. That one was kinda surprising based on the score
  4. I really think they will be good to in 3 ish years or so
  5. I actually never knew that! I guess I’ve watched too much small school football and it was never enforced
  6. Carthage 45 Tyler Chapel Hill 14 F 😳😳😳😳
  7. New school… 4A D1 but will be 5A probably next realignment… This is their first Varsity season. No seniors on the team just freshman, sophomore’s, and Junior’s. Bellville beat them 62-0 and Hamshire Fannett plays them today with a similar result I imagine
  8. Kinda what I was seeing from Franklin last night vs Celina… jk I’m just poking fun lol
  9. A prediction thread probably isn’t need here if we are being honest😂
  10. Franklin 21 Celina 59 F
  11. Columbus 62 Madisonville 35 F Through 4 games Columbus is averaging 62.5 PPG
  12. Kountze is also without their starting QB for the first half due to a ejection last game I believe
  13. Nice honest assessment… I agree with a lot of that… Did you get to watch Bellville last year?
  14. Yeah that’s true… this very well could be a 21-0 game after one quarter
  15. I watched a post game interview with the Hitchcock coach and he was saying they haven’t been healthy to start of the year and were shuffling kids around the first few weeks …. Makes me wonder how much better they will be when they hit their stride
  16. It’s very possible
  17. Columbus next week… don’t look like we are winning that one either lol
  18. Curious why the clock didn’t stop on that last drive after the completion and the kid stepped out of bounds while being tackled… anyways disappointing performance from the Bellville offense tonight.. Credit to Hitchcock for playing well! They are solid
  19. Yes the O line was supposed to be a strength this season… hasn’t shown that all year
  20. No big difference… we had our #2 RB. He got hurt in the first quarter of the next game and is out the rest of the year
  21. While I agree… let’s remember Bellville is missing a big weapon in Corian Hood… 1600 yards last year and he gets the nasty yards and can break one… but yes this is disappointing
  22. Eh it was only the second game for yall
×
×
  • Create New...