Jump to content

bullets13

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    36,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    54

Everything posted by bullets13

  1. Hell of a game. When Carthage drove 70 yds or whatever in under two minutes and got the 2-pt to tie, then got the stop for a fg in OT, it felt like it was over.
  2. 1. North Shore 2. Austin Westlake 3. Summer Creek 4. Byron Nelson 5. Dripping Springs 6. Aledo 7. A&M Consolidated 8. Forney 9. Port Neches-Groves 10. South Oak Cliff 11. Emerson 12. Decatur 13. Anna 14. Bellville 15. Lorena 16. Brock 17. Malakoff 18. Newton 19. Gunter 20. Timpson 21. Hawley 22. Mart 23. Gordon 24. Happy 25. Benjamin
  3. this isn't much different from what happens every year at silsbee before the football boys get their basketball legs back under them. not sure what there is to be worried or upset about.
  4. Bellville has been fantastic, and I expect them to win comfortably. That said, if this actually happens, Bellville is going home.
  5. Did I miss Pine Tree? I keep up with them because I spent a lot of time out there in college with my college roommate.
  6. will be curious to hear the details on this one.
  7. Man shoots and kills person in Chambers County | 12newsnow.com
  8. If Lovejoy doesn't pull it off, I don't know that anyone does. Lovejoy is good, good. Beat Melissa 28-7, who SOC beat by a touchdown last week. They played a tough schedule as well, which will have them prepared. The Lovejoy/SOC game this week is the one I'm most interested in in the state not involving an SETX team.
  9. Jasper slows them down, but I don’t see them stopping them. I’m beyond being a believer at this point.
  10. That district is nuts
  11. You’re on my nerves at this point, and I’m not even a Silsbee fan, for what it’s worth
  12. Wild. I knew Bellville could win it, but this is super impressive.
  13. Good luck, Silsbee!
  14. Run. The. Ball. Eat. The. Clock.
  15. Needed 2 and tried to get 40. Poor choice
  16. On that PI play the announcer was mad, and then it scans over on the camera and there are literally 4 flags on the field 🤦🏻‍♂️😀
  17. After all the nonsense I’ve heard from a few folks about our district, I loved to see it
  18. That’s how you let teams get back in it
  19. That defense was dominant today. Made Cuero look average at best
  20. TyAnthony Smith with FIVE sacks. Bulldogs finished the game with 3 straight sacks
  21. Cuero takes over after Jasper turns it over on downs, and gains about 50 yds on 1st down. Too little too late
  22. It’s at 5:47 on NFHS, but the feed is behind. Jasper with another pick!
×
×
  • Create New...