Jump to content

TxHoops

Members
  • Posts

    16,672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by TxHoops

  1. Trinity 33 Warren 0 F
  2. Upset special: Centerville 29 Lovelady 21 F
  3. I believe that's correct. Kingwood with the win.
  4. Crosby 41 Splendora 12 F
  5. Chins up Liberty. Now you get that WOS matchup you've been waiting for. Great win Hawks!
  6. Crockett 49 Frankston 0 F
  7. Rusk 47 Huntington 0 F
  8. Kingwood 15 SC 0 F
  9. Hempstead 44 Anahuac 12 F
  10. Now THAT is true!
  11. John Kimbrough is an excellent color guy as well. As a long time official, I love the insight he can bring to the game. When he joined Gary a few years back, made a good broadcast even better IMO.
  12. Not listening tonight though. Just saying when I have, I've found them to be really good for local guys. Always enjoyed them. But they have a local audience and aren't catering to the folks from the away team I guess.
  13. Gary and John do a great job.
  14. Let's just say he's had "class" issues earlier in the season.
  15. Excellent point. And part of the problem is even finding those scores since many don't have anyone posting.
  16. 1. Woodlands 2. NC 3. Crosby 4. Dayton 5. PNG 6. Lumberton 7. PAM 8. Vidor 9. HH 10. Silsbee 11. Tatum 12. Madisonville 13. OF 14. Liberty 15. Trinity 16. Woodville 17. Hempstead 18. La Marque 19. Newton 20. Alto 21. PC 22. Lovelady 23. Deweyville 24. HD 25. HNC
  17. Not at all nor was that the point
  18. Add "hypocrite" and "lose." On the former because after you get frustrated and start hurling insults, you invariably get butt hurt when you perceive one gets tossed your way. As for the latter, you seem to be oblivious there. Or do you just declare victories on Fridays nights as well, regardless of the actual outcomes?
  19. No no. I'm not trying to pay to see you enjoy it! I envision something like this but with Hillary instead of Jesse. While you are regurgitating your ribeye, I can't stop laughing at the thought!
  20. Doesn't take long for you to derail and totally get lost in a meaningful discussion. Two words to study: "consensus" and "self-contradictory." Appreciate the viewpoint. While I disagree with your first premise, you are correct on the basis of the premise of the second and it is debatable. And we actually agree on much of third. Regardless, it is obvious you are well read on the subject and have given it a lot of thought. Thanks again for the discussion and your well-written analysis.
  21. Yeah same thing
×
×
  • Create New...