Jump to content

gogo1734

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gogo1734

  1. I don't think La Marque is ready for that kind of punishment either. Yates is gonna run away with the state title.
  2. I was on the fence about all of this but after reading through some of these posts, if true, Yates had FOUR Senior transfers this year. All who are major contributors to their team. They also had a fifth transfer who was denied. (I must have missed the reasoning for the denial) It seems to me all of the other accusations of recruiting against HJ and Silsbee, etc. are just that. Accusations with no real substantial evidence. I'd say four Senior transfers is more than enough for the UIL to have to look into the situation. Especially four players of that caliber. What are the chances of that actually happening?
  3. This is true. I also saw those 8th grade kids play together at Silsbee. Adams was there playing with the Tigers.
  4. I'm on the fence with the whole recruiting issue. However, I can say if you're going to do some of the things Yates has supposedly done, don't get upset when Yates gets criticized for it.
  5. Not mine.. I can attest to this. When I was in school PA Lincoln would beat the hell out of us in basketball, but when baseball season came around it was our turn. It's worked that way for a long time throughout HS sports.
  6. I stopped at the top of the article when I saw who wrote it. Jerome Solomon is incapable of writing or saying anything that doesn't suit whatever it is he believes that day. I've heard him many times contradict himself on ESPN 97.5 in the same segment.
  7. I don't agree with a lot of things you say on this board, but I agree 100% with this statement.
  8. That’s correct. It could’ve been worse.
  9. Who knows? I just think a big playoff win is a time to pt the kids on the back, not the time to criticize the coach.
  10. Stop. Just stop. Like the guy or not it doesn’t matter. This is a big win for the kids at HF. Congratulate them and move on.
  11. Lumberton playing well. Up 31-8 at the half
  12. 41-41 going to OT
  13. 33-28 New Waverly after 3
  14. 9-9 after 1st qtr
  15. They have to make it first. Lumberton is in with their win tonight. Only 1 spot up for grabs.
  16. Silsbee by 15+.
  17. Great job Buna! They're very young and have a lot of talent in next year's freshman class. Should be good for a while.
  18. Lol. I felt your pain tonight. I know there are bad calls in every game. Refs are human and can’t be perfect. But a foul count of 27-9 is blatantly one sided.
  19. EC wins in OT. I’ve never complained about officials on here, but the foul count in this game was 27-9 in EC’s favor. The most one sided officiated game I’ve ever seen.
  20. They have the same district record as Lumberton after last night. Not sure how any tiebreakers would work at this point.
×
×
  • Create New...