Jump to content

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Members
  • Posts

    96,882
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    241

Everything posted by Mr. Buddy Garrity

  1. I knew Hornets would win this game
  2. Cause Coldspring has the ability to pull it out tomorrow. Dont underestimate them. WO-S "should win" .
  3. probably a player that J'Covin made look silly on the court or in AAU ball.
  4. i figured this would happen
  5. Smiley has awaken the train conducter!!
  6. long run by the raiders.......choo choo!
  7. I rushed home from working out at the gym
  8. I dont know why, but who cares, its always disgruntled fans. ;D
  9. Christmas is here!!!!!!!!!!
  10. this opens it up for EVERYBODY in that division
  11. I forgot all about Buckner....oh well they will meet again. And cursing a ref? I thought this was the first game?
  12. I think N. Crowley started 1-4, i followed them that year, they beat WF Rider in WF and i knew they were a state title team after that.
  13. My cousin plays for Kelly, another one will join after football is over.
  14. It doesnt really matter if you make a change if the players are not motivated at all. > :-[
  15. yeah but both the Jackets and Rider can beat Everman come playoff time.
  16. He goes to UT= National title within the next 2 years if they sign a big man next year.
×
×
  • Create New...