Jump to content

PhatMack19

SETXsports Staff Leader
  • Posts

    36,244
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Everything posted by PhatMack19

  1. He was at the A&M game yesterday..... [Hidden Content]
  2. Kentucky fans flipping over cars after beating Florida for the 1st time in 32 years [Hidden Content]
  3. Herm Edwards is making a lot of us look silly. Solid start from what I thought was the worst hire of the offseason. #15 Michigan St. 13 Arizona St. 16
  4. [Hidden Content]
  5. USC lost to Stanford 17-3. College GameDay in Austin next week is going to be a snoozer
  6. Arky lost to Colorado St
  7. 2020 5* WR Demond Demas committed, apparently there’s more to come The visitor list tonight was pretty crazy
  8. Herman is the man
  9. Clemson wins 28-26
  10. That 26 yard FG we missed earlier would be nice right now
  11. Unbelievable
  12. Jimbo cussing refs is nice to see. The call was 50/50
  13. Aggies about to get hosed
  14. Ags with the ball and a chance.
  15. Willie Taggart is the most overrated coach in the world
  16. I’m still watching. Only halfway drunk just in case. I’m happy with the way we are playing. Mond won me over.
  17. 14-3 Clemson at half
  18. A&M’s punter is their MVP so far
  19. Great catch & run 14-3 Clemson
  20. 7-3 Clemson after 1
  21. The Camera good from 40 3-0 Ags
  22. Wrecking Crew!!!!
  23. Ags missed a 26 yard FG. Pretty good drive to come away with nothing
  24. No. I have a kid due any minute. Hopefully she holds the water from breaking at least until 11pm or so. I’m out for the season though I believe
  25. Mack Brown with the truth [Hidden Content]
×
×
  • Create New...