Jump to content

PhatMack19

SETXsports Staff Leader
  • Posts

    36,240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Everything posted by PhatMack19

  1. I would think it would be closer to 105% to 0%
  2. Both work for me
  3. Blame it on the Aggies..... [Hidden Content]
  4. [Hidden Content]
  5. We are talking about PJ Fleck
  6. Glad we got that settled
  7. Northwestern & Illinios
  8. He's beat two Big 10 teams this year.
  9. Not racist
  10. He would be a good hire. Not sure if he's the sexy choice like big cigars want, but he will get a big job soon.
  11. Any of you speak to your 11 yr old daughters like this?
  12. PJ Fleck?
  13. If Saban's wife needs a Realtor this time when she's house shopping in Austin, ya'll put in a good word for me. I might even wear burnt orange for that commission.
  14. It's been a while. Hopefully we didn't load up with 3 stars too soon. We have to make room for all of those 5 stars ready to come aboard.
  15. Let's see if the media mentions this
  16. [Hidden Content] [Hidden Content]
  17. Meltdown thread [Hidden Content]
  18. That was the coaching search I will have to tell my grandkids about according to Fat Ketch. I can't imagine who I will have to tell this time....
  19. North Carolina at #16 Miami NC State at #3 Clemson Iowa St at Texas Stanford at Notre Dame
  20. This is great
  21. Maybe Charlie hung some signs on the wall that they can rip down [Hidden Content]
  22. She has been a little busy with Weiner's wife as well.
  23. Guess who's not. For a few more weeks anyways.
  24. Rumors are they are going to force LSU & Florida to play their game Nov 19th. The game must be played. It's BS they didn't play it Sunday like USCe.
×
×
  • Create New...