Jump to content

Reagan

Members
  • Posts

    16,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Reagan

  1. Nederland probably needs to work on their passing game. Throw in a run every now and then. I think working on their passing game will help them in district. We'll see!
  2. The Atlanta Fed is saying the economy is growing at over 5% in real terms! Trump!
  3. Any returning for this game?
  4. They had no evidence! Same thing the left did against Trump!
  5. True dat!
  6. People don't see what they don't want to see!
  7. Trump!
  8. Fact!
  9. Long overdue!
  10. Yeah, just saying!
  11. Massie Says He Intentionally Blindsided House Leaders When Filing Hegseth Impeachment Articles! This is what worms do!! [Hidden Content]
  12. Hummmm...
  13. Always see who squeals first!
  14. Does the HC call the plays?
  15. Don’t think anyone is getting past Stephenville!
  16. I've been in Republican circles for "many" years. I have NEVER heard of any of these Republican leaders! Where do you find this drivel?
  17. Hypocrisy at its finest!
  18. DCT -- how was the cheeseburger?!
×
×
  • Create New...