Jump to content

rupert3

Members
  • Posts

    2,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by rupert3

  1. Major pitching collapse today 12-3. Only bright ting Pena 2 dingers and Trammel 1. Something has to be done with that bullpen or pitching in general. That's baseball I guess. Took series and win streak was goog while it lasted. Mariners beating Arlington 5-3 in 7th tho
  2. Very nice win. Pena just keeps on hitting and great catch and throw to first, Rangers win again 7-1
  3. Alvarez number 34 Paredes back to back in bottom 8. 5-2 Sweep. Alvarez leadin Triple Crown race right now batting .328
  4. First Triple play against us I've seen in a long time. Pretty good game and Bull pen made it scary interesting.
  5. OK Dennis Stewart, Hull Daisetta girls coach is returning to Leggett as AD/Head Coach. Stewart was here earlier and did quite well going to playoffs Regional and state. Look forward to another round of good basketball. I think he can remould this team into something viable.
  6. I would talk about last night but don't want to jinx them.
  7. Leggett has a good one pending board approval tonight. Announce tomorrow.
  8. Look at them Red Sox, 10-0 in last ten what a change.
  9. Well we got Swuuuuped enough said. Move on🤨
  10. Why call for a bunt with 2 outs in that situation? Hader struck out the side in the ninth. When you can't beat a team that is worse than you then we habe a problem.
  11. Almost desparation time . I say try some minor leagers in the bullpen. What else could happen?
  12. Oh well all around bad pitching with pretty good hitting bullpen terrible Hade give up walkoff sng bottom 9 lose 6-5 Need to purge that bullpen.
  13. Well not gonna be 500 at all break like we hoped but close, I'll take it 1 1/12 back
  14. I just can't say yet. Hopefully soon.
  15. Probably what we get for messing with the lineup all the time. I though Allen was playing SS quite well. In prior games.
  16. I can't explain everything that happenrd in this 12-11 slugfest loss to Nats. But what a game.
  17. Well 4 hit 2-0 shutout Lambert win Hader save no 9 Paredes and Walker Dingers for the total. I'll take it
  18. Yordan Alvarez number 28 and 29 with 29 being walk off for 10-8 major comeback hard fought win. Hader wins Javier 2 good relief innings
  19. Pitching duel until the 7th 1-1 then bullpen Okert and De Los Santos lose 3-1
  20. IMO we need to send a couple of the starters packing. Seems like the last few games we have started out behind and caught up or went ahead. No 8 game series streak.
  21. BTW. AAW, Shrimp Boat Manny's is closing this weekend. Kinda sad. Been there a long time. Rachal is 75 and said he is just tired. Gonna miss them.
  22. Win 6-4 Burrows win Hader save number 8. Very few pitches for Hader
×
×
  • Create New...