Jump to content

prepballfan

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    8,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by prepballfan

  1. Actually I never once said it translated to the varsity level you did. I said we look good for the future. I guess at any rate you would discount what our kids have done at the lower levels and the accomplishments that they have worked hard to receive. I am sure the kids appreciate your posts. No need for them to work so hard since they have not had recent success against Nederland at the varsity level. Also, you mayhap overlooked the fact that this is a sub-varsity post.
  2. In the words of the old southern hymnal "I'll be somewhere listening".
  3. You misunderstand we are undefeated at the 8th grade level the 9th grade level as well and the JV level.
  4. Is PNG undefeated?
  5. I hesitate to say anything to you considering all that happened in Crosby.Nvm Ill leave it alone.
  6. It was solitaire,
  7. Go Indians
  8. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIM FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND HIS FAMILY AS WELL.
  9. Have you ever watched a pissed off Roschon? These boys will be ready for Friday night. Not a player on our team did anything wrong.
  10. Can I get an Amen
  11. Speaking of West Sabine.... They used to be the consummate star of the district
  12. Crosby comes back to life and takes down Nederland this week. Let sleeping dogs lie.
  13. I call it God's country up there
  14. Trying to buy me 12 acres in Shelbyville
  15. If they can get a win they will also have the best record in their history
  16. I was eating at Rancho Grande in Center Tuesday night. lol
  17. I believe you still have a game with them in Center correct?
  18. In 36 seasons Hunting has won 3 games 5 different times in a single season. They have never made the playoffs. Tonight's win gives Huntington 3 wins with two games left.
  19. How many years have they been playing football?
  20. Huge deal man this is big news
  21. Final PNG 47 Sante Fe 19
×
×
  • Create New...