Matthew328
Members-
Posts
1,527 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Everything posted by Matthew328
-
Yeah everything working great now SMH
-
I am sorry you had to do that
-
[Hidden Content]
-
Email [email protected]
-
It definitely is
-
It's a fine balance...doing stuff/offering a service costs money...you gotta pay for costs, workers etc...even back in the good old days people paid for newspapers and cable....internet ads just don't pay that much...Im glad we are fixing the favorite teams thing...wish I knew about that "feature" before launch lol
-
FINAL — Huntsville 30 at Lake Creek 24 — Discussion
Matthew328 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Game will be noon Sat unless Montgomery's game gets ppd then Montgomery gets the noon slot and Lake Creek gets the 5pm slot -
You can email your request to [email protected]
-
IMO the off-season wouldn't have been a good time because you still need live games to test...along with testing capacity etc....its also about resources allocation...you do all this testing in the off-season when live bullets aren't flying, invest time and resources and then the season starts and you invest additional time and resources to fix all the stuff you didnt catch in the off-season because you can't duplicate a Friday night.... Week 6 to me is perfect because its a Friday night in the regular season but not as busy.....I would have liked Week 1 too..but the stars didnt align....
-
Luckily I'm travelling and haven't seen too much of it...,but now that I'm in my hotel I'm sure I'll see it...lol People, especially older less tech savvy people hate change and they hate the bumps that go along with it...it's just part of it...I know I've gotten some great feedback that I've passed along...one really nice change should be made either tonight or tomorrow... There's no good time to roll out changes to the app like this...if we did it Week 1 people would complain...we picked Week 6 because this is the fewest amount of games in a week so any bumps and issues impact the fewest # of games and we have a week to make adjustments
-
That's way above my paygrade but feel free to send that feedback too
-
Email [email protected]
-
Send your feedback to [email protected]
-
Just pulled into a gas station in Cisco...you may have to re login but info should have moved over.. Good thing is everything should be integrated and you can watch games in app with your subscription
-
What Week 6 game(s) will you be attending?
Matthew328 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Thur Lubbock Frenship Memorial vs Lubbock Monterey Fri Lubbock Liberty vs Dumas Sat San Antonio Madison vs San Antonio Clark -
We do not have a contract with Carthage or WOS to stream their games... KGAS does Carthage games and they usually do a good job
-
What Week 5 game(s) will you be attending?
Matthew328 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Wed. FW Dunbar vs FW Western Hills Thur. Canyon Randall vs Waco University in Burkburnett Fri. West Mesquite at Mesquite Sat. Magnolia at Klein -
Whatever is on there now isnt accurate...I dont think it updates until Tue or Wed
-
FINAL — Port Neches-Groves 14 at Brenham 45 — Discussion
Matthew328 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
is PNG streaming this one? -
FINAL — Hardin 14 at East Chambers 20 — Discussion
Matthew328 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Fort Worth sir...lol -
Bay City is good but a bit overrated due to IMO a lack of depth in 4A D1 this year
-
What Week 4 game(s) will you be attending?
Matthew328 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Thur. Mount Vernon at Canton Fri. Highland Park at Argyle Sat. San Antonio Brennan vs San Antonio Sotomayor