Jump to content

mat

Members
  • Posts

    5,841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by mat

  1. He is not MIA. I see him every twelve minutes while watching TV.
  2. I won’t say I’ll watch or agree. However, there could be a benefit of showing the country and world how serious we take radical Islamic terrorism and military treasonist terrorism of killing over a dozen military on American soil and the consequences of said actions. Certainly not in favor of this as a practice.
  3. For an outsider looking in, all programs seam to be excelling.
  4. CD Lamb carried them. i can’t understand why Houston used timeouts at the end of the game to kill the clock. Quite likely gave Dallas their TD rather than field goal.
  5. The dem options look very weak
  6. The next GOP presidential candidate will be the one that can tap dance the best between Trumps term record and a new path. Trumps endorsement may carry some weight as well.
  7. I don’t trust polls but most have Paxton behind, which is concerning.
  8. LCM had the opportunity to secure a district title advantage and they let it slip away. Still possible though.
  9. Very poor performance but not suprising
  10. Pitching change, still in the first
  11. 5-2 in the 6th
  12. 5-0 and counting in the fifth, bases loaded
  13. Down 3-0 in the second. Not a good start
  14. I’d be happy to the Democratic Party of old return as well.
  15. What a joke
  16. Aggies look terrible
  17. Florida impressed today.
  18. I am not happy with Trump but make no mistake, things could have been worse.
  19. I think LCM had some taunting penalties which are stupid and preventable.
  20. Pitiful outcome for the victim. Life sentence wasn’t enough. Curious to hear the full story. [Hidden Content]
×
×
  • Create New...