Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. [quote name="bcjag10" post="878316" timestamp="1287336355"] [quote author=LB76 link=topic=74531.msg878305#msg878305 date=1287335780] Yes, Soulja, you do bring more than speed, but your team speed is what impressed me against the Bears. The Jag defense is stout, their passing game is good, they run the ball very well, but the speed KILLS. Vidor will have their hands full Friday night, but I feel like they will not go away...... [/quote]Well, for three weeks our opponents haven't went away. I'll take these close wins and go into the playoffs. Rather than dominate and go in over confident. Remember WESTBROOK, FRENCH both schools went into the playoffs after serious battle in their districts. THEY DOMINATED the competition in playoffs. I love the competition element in this district ;D [/quote] So true Jag fan..Also even in 08 when we went four rounds Our defense didnt become dominant til that last game aginst P.N.G and even in playoffs all we got were close wins, and one close loss...So im nt worried about the close wins..I think we'll be right we're we need to be come playoff time.
  2. [quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="878324" timestamp="1287336623"] [quote author=mytwocents link=topic=74548.msg878317#msg878317 date=1287336379] [quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=74548.msg878309#msg878309 date=1287335960] [quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74548.msg878307#msg878307 date=1287335794] [quote author=D3zii link=topic=74548.msg878292#msg878292 date=1287335096] [quote author=outanup link=topic=74548.msg878193#msg878193 date=1287328753] Gotta agree with Badndn. With Central being the favorite, this isnt one of there better defenses. IMO, not a great D in the district. But plenty of offense. [/quote] Our Defense is pretty solid if you ask me..If anything  our offense hurts our defense..Either they score to quickly or turn the ball over in the other teams territory..Their hasnt been one team all year that has just drove the field on us, excepte Livingston and that was because of penaltys..I think this will help us in the long run.. [/quote]Scoring too quickly is a good problem!   8) 8) [/quote]Yea it is, but it can wear out a defense if the other team controls the clock and scores. :( [/quote] Which is exactly what Vidor does with its offense and i've seen two games this year where we have put up 40+ points and last year with the same offense we had 4 games where we put up 40+ points. So i'm still saying watch out for Vidor. Our defense is getting better and better each game. I mean we held a dang good offense of LCM to 28 points last week and scored 21 points on a defense that shut out lumberton. So watch out for the underdog Vidor is all i'm saying. [/quote]Yes, I know Vidor will be tough, especially at home. They always are.  We will need to find a way to cause a lot ot 3 and outs and take their heart early [/quote][quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74548.msg878319#msg878319 date=1287336434] [quote author=D3zii link=topic=74548.msg878312#msg878312 date=1287336081] [quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=74548.msg878309#msg878309 date=1287335960] [quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74548.msg878307#msg878307 date=1287335794] [quote author=D3zii link=topic=74548.msg878292#msg878292 date=1287335096] [quote author=outanup link=topic=74548.msg878193#msg878193 date=1287328753] Gotta agree with Badndn. With Central being the favorite, this isnt one of there better defenses. IMO, not a great D in the district. But plenty of offense. [/quote] Our Defense is pretty solid if you ask me..If anything  our offense hurts our defense..Either they score to quickly or turn the ball over in the other teams territory..Their hasnt been one team all year that has just drove the field on us, excepte Livingston and that was because of penaltys..I think this will help us in the long run.. [/quote]Scoring too quickly is a good problem!  8) 8) [/quote]Yea it is, but it can wear out a defense if the other team controls the clock and scores. :( [/quote] Exactly. When the game 1st stars off, our Defense is Dominant, but in the 2nd half and our defense has been on the field most of the game, it hurts them..But hopefully they'll jus get so use to it, it'll help us in the long run [/quote]Do you ever see how pumped up our defense is on the sidelines when we break a fast score?  They want to be out there. Kind of like a competition.  Who spends the least amount of time on the field... ;D ;D [/quote] Yea soulja Ive seen that..I think we're gonna be good though, no matter what anyone says, I think we go farther then 2rounds..I think once we start peaking, Our defense will be shutdown like all the rest of our Defenses..
  3. [quote name="LB76" post="878305" timestamp="1287335780"] Yes, Soulja, you do bring more than speed, but your team speed is what impressed me against the Bears. The Jag defense is stout, their passing game is good, they run the ball very well, but the speed KILLS. Vidor will have their hands full Friday night, but I feel like they will not go away...... [/quote] They wont, trust me. Vidor always plays us tough, so i expect a good game all the way til the end.
  4. [quote name="bcjag10" post="878309" timestamp="1287335960"] [quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74548.msg878307#msg878307 date=1287335794] [quote author=D3zii link=topic=74548.msg878292#msg878292 date=1287335096] [quote author=outanup link=topic=74548.msg878193#msg878193 date=1287328753] Gotta agree with Badndn. With Central being the favorite, this isnt one of there better defenses. IMO, not a great D in the district. But plenty of offense. [/quote] Our Defense is pretty solid if you ask me..If anything  our offense hurts our defense..Either they score to quickly or turn the ball over in the other teams territory..Their hasnt been one team all year that has just drove the field on us, excepte Livingston and that was because of penaltys..I think this will help us in the long run.. [/quote]Scoring too quickly is a good problem!  8) 8) [/quote]Yea it is, but it can wear out a defense if the other team controls the clock and scores. :( [/quote] Exactly. When the game 1st stars off, our Defense is Dominant, but in the 2nd half and our defense has been on the field most of the game, it hurts them..But hopefully they'll jus get so use to it, it'll help us in the long run
  5. [quote name="outanup" post="878193" timestamp="1287328753"] Gotta agree with Badndn. With Central being the favorite, this isnt one of there better defenses. IMO, not a great D in the district. But plenty of offense. [/quote] Our Defense is pretty solid if you ask me..If anything  our offense hurts our defense..Either they score to quickly or turn the ball over in the other teams territory..Their hasnt been one team all year that has just drove the field on us, excepte Livingston and that was because of penaltys..I think this will help us in the long run..
  6. My nly prediction is someone's streak will be snapped.. Rather its The Jags District streak or the Pirates Home winning streak
  7. [quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="878026" timestamp="1287290816"] [quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74531.msg877257#msg877257 date=1287263061] [quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74531.msg877194#msg877194 date=1287259694] Phantom scoreboard wins  :D [/quote] :o :o  No comment  :-X :-X [/quote]We have been close the last few years and this is going to be the one! We have a young team but they are getting better every game! [b]Hopefully the jags will come in here expecting to walk past us and get a surprise! Come on Pirates!!!! [/b] Hope to see you there Soul Man! [/quote] Sorry, but after last night, Im sure Central is done looking pass teams, just because of their record..
  8. [quote name="Scalp'em" post="878051" timestamp="1287292456"] I still think that none of the four teams that do make it get out of the second round. [/quote] I'd be willing to go against that..Wat just because P.N.G isnt running the district, we're weak or something..
  9. [quote name="PNGFan" post="877040" timestamp="1287247927"] I was at the game lastnight and both teams left it all on the field.  D3zii, Central is a good team and when we meet the last game we'll have our hands full. We have a tough schedule ahead. [/quote] No we did'nt P.N.G fan, Ive seen us play better..Nothing aginst Ned but we did not play worth alot in this game..Yea  we won, only by the grace of God.. But O we'll a win is a win. We have Vidor next week so, We have a chance to get better
  10. Im sure the Jags lost alot of respect from alot of people..But O'well you cant please everone a win is a win..Defense You guys really did better this week, ecspecialy the Secondary..I know offense didnt really help alot, giveing Ned the ball inside the 10 3 times, but In order to make it deep you guys are gone to have to stop some of thoes drives. SFA called it, I believe we played down insted of playing up and getting better.Turnovers,Penaltys, and confusion on both sides of the ball, usauly when you play like that its an L, but maybe we pretty good. But no matter how good we are, if we're planing on going deep, We cant play like that..GG Dogs, now go make the playoffs P.S. for the P.N.G fan who said Heard is our only offense..If I remeber correctly we scored 4 times and Heard was only on 1 right?..
  11. [b]West Brook[/b] at North Shore Montgomery at [b]Brenham[/b] Channelview at [b]Port Arthur Memorial[/b] Goose Creek Memorial at [b]Dayton[/b] [b]Livingston[/b] at Lumberton Nederland at [b]Beaumont Central[/b] Vidor at [b]LC-M[/b] [b]PNG[/b] at Ozen Huntington at [b]Jasper[/b] [b]Bridge City[/b] at Silsbee [b]Hardin-Jefferson[/b] at Hamshire-Fannett Orangefield at [b]WO-S[/b] East Chambers at [b]Anahuac[/b] [b]Buna[/b] at Kountze [b]Newton[/b] at Warren [b]Woodville[/b] at Hardin [b]Deweyville[/b] at Groveton [b]Colmesneil [/b] at Hull-Daisetta [b]West Hardin[/b] at West Sabine [b]Burkeville [/b] at High Island
  12. [quote name="smitty" post="874368" timestamp="1287050502"] OK, here goes.    Nederland  42     Central  10 [/quote] Not surprise, Its one in every thread..No offense, everone is intitled to their own opinion.. GL Friday Dogs
  13. Lol Purple, Like always the predictions are good, excepte one thing.. Its ozen that plays P.N.G, not central :), I notice that cause you had Central loseing.. :)
  14. My Non- Central game would have to be Ozen vs P.N.G (Ozen gt screwed) And Hart vs Orange Lutheran (When I was in California) Last Second hailmary to win the game..
  15. [quote name="1990Jag" post="873507" timestamp="1286933845"] 2008 Central playoff win vs Angeleton 2008 Central playoff loss vs Friendswood 2009 Central overtime win vs Vidor 2009 Central playoff win vs Huntsville after being down by 2 scores with couple mins left 2 wks ago Central overtime win vs Livingston [/quote] How could I forget the Central vs Huntsville in 2009 one of the best games ive ever seen..
  16. Ive seen so many good games over the years.. 2003 Central vs Pflugerville Connaly & Central vs Bay City (I think if we beat Bay City they Win State that year) 2008 Central vs Angelton 2009 Central vs P.N.G & Central vs Vidor
  17. Wow,,This is a big sign for Lamar..
  18. [quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="872497" timestamp="1286834616"] [quote author=D3zii link=topic=74224.msg872474#msg872474 date=1286833462] Its alot of things we still need to work on though..Our Secondary really has to get better..#10 from LCM did pass for about 350..Although I dont blame it all on them, cause they did good, Lcm just adjusted better after halftime..But one thing We have gotten better at is our O-Line. They have improved so much over these 6 games, Its a thing of beauty to see them work..We're getting their though, Like I said before the season, I believe this team has all the right tools to go farther then 08, But we have to improve the little things 1st. [/quote]Oooh.  We possibly can have a better offense than the '08 team, but we have to improve dramatically to compete with that defense... [/quote] Men, Our Defense is good, They show it every game..They showed it the 2weeks in a row with Ball and Ozen, then the 2nd half aginst livingston and 1st half aginst L.C.M...just seems to me it looks like their thinking to much sometime..But Yea, that 08 Defense was on point..But we still got 4 more games to get our D to where they need to be come playoff time..
  19. Its alot of things we still need to work on though..Our Secondary really has to get better..#10 from LCM did pass for about 350..Although I dont blame it all on them, cause they did good, Lcm just adjusted better after halftime..But one thing We have gotten better at is our O-Line. They have improved so much over these 6 games, Its a thing of beauty to see them work..We're getting their though, Like I said before the season, I believe this team has all the right tools to go farther then 08, But we have to improve the little things 1st.
  20. things get foggier and foggier every week..We might not know the top 4 til the last 2 weeks... Also Its crazy how things can change..I was looking at comments and at 1st Central was going to fight for the 4th spot if that.. But now look..But its still not over we still have 4 more games left..
  21. [quote name="pirate68" post="871233" timestamp="1286723563"] [quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=74226.msg871226#msg871226 date=1286722694] Honest to God, Vidor has as good a chance as anyone this year.. It is totally a toss up. It seems that every team in the district plays well one game and bad the next.. So anything could happen this year for sure. [/quote]Very true statement.Seems like no team wants to take control although Central maybe getting it together they are undefeated in district play. [/quote] Yea, We are starting to get our stuff together..Hopefully with the way things are going, We still have alot to work on, but we will start to peak at the end of the season going into playoffs..
  22. [quote name="BRONX ROX" post="871827" timestamp="1286761856"] [quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74224.msg871438#msg871438 date=1286744502] I love the way we put our speed in positions to do damage.  That's what puts teams on another level like your Brenhams and your Friendswoods.. I hope my Jagss will get there this year... [/quote] Not even in the same category. Good luck in the first round [/quote] what you mean by that
  23. [quote name="meanjoe" post="871718" timestamp="1286755083"] Central will make a statement in the game! [/quote] the way the player talked, I got the same thing..I think they will to..
  24. I was at the Education summit over the weekend and talk to some of the football players.. They inform me that they were really disappointed with their game play aginst L.C.M..Lol, I coulda swore they won, anywho, one of the players told me the Defense was really mad for letting them come back, and will be picking it up from here on out.. With that being said, I think our defense will really step it up this game and every other game after..Should be a good game
  25. Your talking about Brandon Williams..Nall he's not playing anymore, Last I heard He was at Navarro, But I dont think he's still playing
×
×
  • Create New...