An affectionate adios

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1409126" timestamp="1369857426"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111434.msg1409124#msg1409124 date=1369857352]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111434.msg1409118#msg1409118 date=1369857162]
Anyone wanna bet Smoking Baby heads back to Alaska after Dayton beats the Barbies like a drum this year?  ;D
[/quote]

MBG you need to set the voodoo doll down and step away from the pin cushion....  ;D ;D
[/quote]
What is it with you and voodoo. First PNG then buddy garrity?? One might think your really the Voodoo person.  ;)  ;D    8)
[/quote]

You feel that pain in your side??? that isnt a pin... its my Bowie tickling your ribs from the inside... now be a good boy and sit down and HUSH! :-D

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1409126" timestamp="1369857426"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111434.msg1409124#msg1409124 date=1369857352]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111434.msg1409118#msg1409118 date=1369857162]
Anyone wanna bet Smoking Baby heads back to Alaska after Dayton beats the Barbies like a drum this year?  ;D
[/quote]

MBG you need to set the voodoo doll down and step away from the pin cushion....  ;D ;D
[/quote]
What is it with you and voodoo. First PNG then buddy garrity?? One might think your really the Voodoo person.  ;)  ;D    8)
[/quote] I have one though, how you think Weak Brooke had the season they had last year along with Central?  :o :-X

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1409129" timestamp="1369857491"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=111434.msg1409126#msg1409126 date=1369857426]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You feel that pain in your side??? that isnt a pin... its my Bowie tickling your ribs from the inside... now be a good boy and sit down and HUSH! :-D
[/quote]
lmao!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1409619" timestamp="1369998746"]
Can't believe you would not live in Dayton(crappie in Day Lake)after growing up in Saratoga ;D
[/quote]WHAT!? That holier than thou grew up in SARATOGA? Really? Oh this is good to know...

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1409625" timestamp="1370000934"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=111434.msg1409619#msg1409619 date=1369998746]
Can't believe you would not live in Dayton(crappie in Day Lake)after growing up in Saratoga ;D
[/quote]WHAT!? That holier than thou grew up in SARATOGA? Really? Oh this is good to know...
[/quote]

LMAO!!! I can see OctFeb reloading now.... she is going to have both barrels smoking... hahaha

Nah, never lived there, but have wandered off-course a few times and caught ya'lls fish.  We relocate them down here in BH as to make our fish really dumb.  Makes them easier to catch.  ;) ;)  Same principle worked when I was in High School and the boys went out looking for girls.  Dayton and Anahuac were just full of easier to catch fare...... ;D ;D  Can't even imagine what it must have ben like in Nederland or PNG.  Probably drop the tail gate and they just jump in.  ;D ;D 

[quote name="Smoking Baby Again" post="1409707" timestamp="1370021845"]
Nah, never lived there, but have wandered off-course a few times and caught ya'lls fish.  We relocate them down here in BH as to make our fish really dumb.  Makes them easier to catch.  ;) ;)  Same principle worked when I was in High School and the boys went out looking for girls.  Dayton and Anahuac were just full of easier to catch fare...... ;D ;D  Can't even imagine what it must have ben like in Nederland or PNG.  Probably drop the tail gate and they just jump in.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

HAHAHAH SBA you just can't help yourself with that stick can you... I am glad your back...  at least there will be entertainment for the next couple of months til the season kicks off.... :-D

Well Mr. Toups, I do not know you personally but I do respect you a lot from your activity on this board and your website and believe that you are all about kids and have their interest at heart!!!  Never understood why you chose to spend so much time in Dayton, but I believe the place is better for it.  Good luck and God Speed!!!

I post the above before watching the video. It was indeed very powerful.  The only thing that could have made it better was highlights from the 7-8 loss to the L-Train!!!  LOL!!!    ;D ;D ;D

All my paper work is now in the Lamar CISD human resource office.  Just waiting for a phone call to confirm my hiring as an Algebra teacher at George Ranch HS.  In regards to previous comments...  With Coach Tullos knowledge of my website the Friday Night Lights just might continue, but the Bronco hoofs will be put on a longhorn and unfortunately the purple will be faded to maroon.  I'm sure there will be more Sonic commercials with my son.  My life is all about kids and making them BELIEVE they can succeed.  This upcoming year I will make educational Algebra tutorial videos, I have been told by many to keep a low profile my first year and listen and learn.  It is brutal to leave a place that has become like family and all I am to so many every Friday Night in the fall.  I won't be a stranger to this site come the fall.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1409990" timestamp="1370116021"]
All my paper work is now in the Lamar CISD human resource office.  Just waiting for a phone call to confirm my hiring as an Algebra teacher at George Ranch HS.  In regards to previous comments...  With Coach Tullos knowledge of my website the Friday Night Lights just might continue, but the Bronco hoofs will be put on a longhorn and unfortunately the purple will be faded to maroon.  I'm sure there will be more Sonic commercials with my son.  My life is all about kids and making them BELIEVE they can succeed.  This upcoming year I will make educational Algebra tutorial videos, I have been told by many to keep a low profile my first year and listen and learn.  It is brutal to leave a place that has become like family and all I am to so many every Friday Night in the fall.  I won't be a stranger to this site come the fall.
[/quote]
Good.    8)

• 2 weeks later...
School is over and I would like to update this post.  I got the phone call from the HR department at Lamar CISD confirming my hiring as an algebra teacher at George Ranch High School.  I will be leaving this week to go to my summer job in the Pocono's of Pennsylvania.  My Bronco hoofs will be put on Longhorns and my purple changed to maroon, which means a name change for me at this website when I come back from Camp Cayuga.  With Coach Tullos ( the head coach of George Ranch ) knowing of my past and what I did for the kids of Dayton, hopefully my believe message will once again appear on Friday Night Lights, but it will be along the bank of the Brazos.  I will continue to post my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS on this website every Thursday morning, but my toupsgraphics site will no be updated with Friday Night Lights action.  I won't to think all my "fans" for going to my site to read my stuff (about 10,000 hits each Friday), and for this website for letting me link my website and highlights.  I guess it paid off with my new job, as it appears as Coach Tullos was one of my "fans".  God bless to all of you and good luck to your favorite high school football team this fall.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1412246" timestamp="1370829368"]
School is over and I would like to update this post.  I got the phone call from the HR department at Lamar CISD confirming my hiring as an algebra teacher at George Ranch High School.  I will be leaving this week to go to my summer job in the Pocono's of Pennsylvania.  My Bronco hoofs will be put on Longhorns and my purple changed to maroon, which means a name change for me at this website when I come back from Camp Cayuga.  With Coach Tullos ( the head coach of George Ranch ) knowing of my past and what I did for the kids of Dayton, hopefully my believe message will once again appear on Friday Night Lights, but it will be along the bank of the Brazos.  I will continue to post my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS on this website every Thursday morning, but my toupsgraphics site will no be updated with Friday Night Lights action.  I won't to think all my "fans" for going to my site to read my stuff (about 10,000 hits each Friday), and for this website for letting me link my website and highlights.  I guess it paid off with my new job, as it appears as Coach Tullos was one of my "fans".  God bless to all of you and good luck to your favorite high school football team this fall.
[/quote]

Congrats! and I wish you the best!! May your new stall at the Longhorn facility will fit you well... :-D

We are gonna miss you Mr.Toups on the sidelines every Friday night  :(  Loved watching you get all excited on the big plays from the Mighty "Always Believe" Broncos. The students at your new school are gonna catch on to the "Always Believe" motto. Can't wait to see it in action. Good Luck.  ;)

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1412512" timestamp="1370959352"]
No matter where I am, SETX is home.  Don't know if my percentage of correct predictions stays in the high 70%, but I will be predicting the district games for 19 and 20 4A.
[/quote]

:-D SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! that means I don't have to delete your bookmark!!

No matter where I am, SETX is home.  Don't know if my percentage of correct predictions stays in the high 70%, but I will be predicting the district games for 19 and 20 4A.
[/quote]
now thats the best news ive heard all day. thats awesome toups! thank you for all you do.

[/quote]

If you take a swim in the brazos you won'tmake near 70%, just ask the aligators.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham