Class of 2015 prospects

Another ignorant statement District 21 - 5A has been known as one of the toughest districts in our region according to DC and others. I think you stated maybe he should try winning the starting job as a junior or some crap you said. You can have your opinion but I do not agree and neither do the FBS coaches I talked to. My son is not the issue and is receiving attention from schools even though he did not start in the A or 2 back spot but did start all year in the B or 3 back spot as you might know it. And if you really think D Chat is going anything less than FBS you have lost it. I think the kid scored like a 130 plus Sparq in the same event my boy scored his 102.99. And I have seen that kids name on some of these FBS website as prospect. Coug this is going nowhere and lets just agree to disagree. I am done responding. Have a blessed day Ma'am!

OK, I think your son played with Hervey. I think you had a hard time interpreting what I was saying. One was when you said running backs don't start as juniors in "big boy" football which of course you would want to be true. I simply listed the top 5 "big boy" programs in the region and listed their 5 starting junior running backs. Two was I NEVER said D. Chatman wouldn't play in the FBS in ANY previous statement. I said he might not get the offers to the big schools he clearly wants to go to if you look at his recruiting profile. I don't know what we're disagreeing about but we can certainly agree to do that.

*P.S. - Sometime a big senior year rushing for 280 yards in one game and breaking 15 tackles a night doesn't do it either. Xavier Turner rushed for almost 3k yards last year and signed with Incarnate Word.

@BellBiz - The kid is a Gem! He has a strong arm, nice decision making, precision, keeps his eyes down field, and has nice escapability. Most impressively he seems like he's also reading the D because he knows where the rush is coming from!!! That kid can play!!!

That's his first year at QB...I see a good season for dem Bronxs this year!!!

you have to remember that last year was Chatman first year playing running back and he still scored 18 touchdowns in split duty with Braden.With his Sparq score of 130.44,he has a chance to be invited to the opening in Oregon with another strong performance at the Nike training camp on April 8,2014.He has 2 offers right now,Illinois State and Nevada and Iowa State and Colorado will probably offer by the end of the spring ball.UT's running back coach Robinson likes Chatman too because he did not realize how big he was until he saw him in person at junior day.His sparq scores are equal to Tony Brown's last year.

you have to remember that last year was Chatman first year playing running back and he still scored 18 touchdowns in split duty with Braden.With his Sparq score of 130.44,he has a chance to be invited to the opening in Oregon with another strong performance at the Nike training camp on April 8,2014.He has 2 offers right now,Illinois State and Nevada and Iowa State and Colorado will probably offer by the end of the spring ball.UT's running back coach Robinson likes Chatman too because he did not realize how big he was until he saw him in person at junior day.His sparq scores are equal to Tony Brown's last year.

Yes betterwayyouth he will be there at The Kinkaid School on the 6th not the 8th because he qualified in the same Nike Sparq my son did. I saw him and he is a great looking kid and will do more nice things in the near future. I had a talk with my boy about competing against D Chat and he looks forward to it because he said Daddy the 102.99 was not my best, I stumbled on my 40 and slipped on the shuttle.  

Mr.Davis,we will see you there at Kinkaid on the 6th.Dchatman told me that he is going for the Sparq record which is something like 155.00.Chatman has improved in the his sparq score every year from a 51.5 to a 104 to a 130.44 so your son will improve next month too.

Yes Sir I hope so he had a 70.92 in 2013 to a 102.99 in 2014 my kid will be the red headed dreds kid. See yall there and good luck.

Hunter Johnson QB Tarkington-6'0 220 4.5

Alex Latham WR Tarkington-6'6 215 4.8

Both 1st team all district selections Johnson was newcomer of the year his sophmore year. Should get offers from the next level.

Right on target with both of these.

Deunte Chatman of Summer Creek and PJ Locke of Beaumont Central are one of the few SETX players that are participating in the NIKE training camp in Houston on April 6,2014 at Kinkaid School.Some of the top high school players in Houston and Louisiana will be in attendance

SETX will have more than a few players there.
Dillon Sterling-Cole
Trey Spencer
Johnny Shaw
Deionte Thompson
Kam Martin
Corey Dauphine

ALL from SETX. Those are just the ones that come to mind.

First of all would like to congratulate All of the young men that participated in the NFTC Sparq today. I would like to send a special congrats to my boy Demarcus Smith from #TEAMDEMARCUS. We are proud of you for following up your first performance of 102.99 on March 2 with a NFTC Sparq rating of 97.41!!!!! Next I would like to congratulate Rodney Randle of Beaumont Ozen, Big Alfred of Beaumont Westbrook, Corey Dauphine and young Kam Martin of P.A. Memorial, Dillon Sterling of WOS, and last but not least the kid from Nederland balled out also. I wanted to also say way to go Deunte Chatman for winning MVP!!! You deserved it kid, from #TEAMDEMARCUS!!!