• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats

• For once (and maybe the only time), I think you’re right. It might be happening early to give the left the ammo to dump Biden if he is a disaster tonight.    I think they hop right past Kamala, but it won’t hurt their chances with their voters. What the objective see (but Trump fans don’t) is this.  We all agree with Trump when he said that he could literally shoot someone in broad daylight and his supporters wouldn’t waiver-and he’s right. He’s a proven rapist, tried to overturn an election that he obviously lost, is under indictments, twice impeached, and a reprehensible human… but his supporters are proud to say “I’m still with him!” On the other hand, the sentiment against his enemies is just as strong. It doesn’t matter who gets nominated, those that hate Trump WILL turn out to vote against him. I know that’s hard for Trump fans to understand, but it’s true. There is not a single thing that’s going to make people who hate trump vote for him. They would literally vote for anyone. All the Dems have to do is trot out somebody less objectionable than Biden and it’s over for the Rs.    That’s the danger of betting everything on a horse that can’t run, but you really, really like its name.  
    • Yeah, this is the response that I’m waiting for an answer for. I emailed them yesterday and yet no response. I know I’m in. I’m just like a little kid shuffling my feet in my transportation bus waiting for the Magazine. Ever since I was born in 1961 high school football crack cocaine for me And I need to fix 
    • Is this the first time a college has lured a coach away from another school?
    • Former President Donald Trump is the stronger candidate to protect democracy, a Washington Post poll found Wednesday, undercutting the Biden campaign’s leading reelection pitch. @Big girl  @UT alum     This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up