Top 10 Local Baseball Teams

I'm on nights also lol..honestly head to head Kountze would prolly win..yes I think Evadale will make a deep playoff run..Kountze was inconsistent at the beggining of the season..for example Kountze beat the defending 2A state champs who are still ranked in the top 10..but then lost to Deweyville..but since then Kountze has seemed to got the sticks goin lately and are on the right track..With my fiancée from Evadale I'll have ties to them so best of luck to the rebs the rest of the way!

Why such hostility on a mere opinion? I am happy for Kountze's success, but your characterization of our boys is way off. Evadale beat Deweyville 15-9, beat Woodville 8-2, Beat Hardin 5-1, what is Kountze's record against these common opponents? We have several boys that have played select, and have competed in PG; so I can guarantee those boys have faced that type of pitching. Franklin is a great pitcher, and his father is an excellent coach. Wish nothing but the best for y'all, but please don't make the mistake of thinking our boys couldn't hang.

How dare you not rank Kountze #1. If you haven't noticed Chester, you can't say anything about Kountze unless it's about how great they are.  Just give it 2 more years, and once Franklin and Marshall are gone, you won't hear anything from these 3 fans.

Evadale is a great team, and I honestly believe that if Kountze didnt have Franklin, Marshall, or Lognion on the mound then the Rebels would probably beat Kountze. But if Kountze did indeed pitch one of those three then Evadale would have little to no chance. Not knocking the Rebels at all, just my honest, realistic opinion. Good luck to Evadale the rest of the season.

Why such hostility on a mere opinion? I am happy for Kountze's success, but your characterization of our boys is way off. Evadale beat Deweyville 15-9, beat Woodville 8-2, Beat Hardin 5-1, what is Kountze's record against these common opponents? We have several boys that have played select, and have competed in PG; so I can guarantee those boys have faced that type of pitching. Franklin is a great pitcher, and his father is an excellent coach. Wish nothing but the best for y'all, but please don't make the mistake of thinking our boys couldn't hang.

How dare you not rank Kountze #1. If you haven't noticed Chester, you can't say anything about Kountze unless it's about how great they are.  Just give it 2 more years, and once Franklin and Marshall are gone, you won't hear anything from these 3 fans.

Rounder...I am a fan of sports so I assure you I will voice my thoughts on this forum as a fan in the future...I am a Kountze fan and I feel Kountze is a very good team that is young and early on had some inconsistency in their play. I also feel Kountze has played a difficult schedule and they have matured a great deal and become a much better ball club.  IMO...I think Kountze could hold their ground with anyother local team around here with the exception of one or two. I happen to pull for Evadale, because my son has played with a couple of young men over the years from Evadale and they are 1st class young men! 

Rounder...I am a fan of sports so I assure you I will voice my thoughts on this forum as a fan in the future...I am a Kountze fan and I feel Kountze is a very good team that is young and early on had some inconsistency in their play. I also feel Kountze has played a difficult schedule and they have matured a great deal and become a much better ball club. IMO...I think Kountze could hold their ground with anyother local team around here with the exception of one or two. I happen to pull for Evadale, because my son has played with a couple of young men over the years from Evadale and they are 1st class young men!

Absolutely they can hang with most teams, if Franklin or Marshall is on the bump. That's not a knock at the other guys, but those two are game changers on the bump. Kountze simply isn't as deep as the bigger schools. However I believe they will make a good run this year and next, because of those two.
I just don't see the need to get so upset that someone ranked a team ahead of them, because you deputy doesn't agree with it. It's an opinion poll, and everyone is going have different opinions. Get over it.