Time To Rename Carol Thomas Stadium

A little advice from a white guy about what WE consider the "Race Card".....when posters/people accuse people they don't know of being racist to take attention off the real problem. When posters call a white person "Mr Charlie" or use "you people"......or bring up issues from 20 years ago (with no proof) to justify what is happening today. All those things I mentioned I can provide the actual statements and posters who did them. If you want to be upset at ANYONE it should be the accused people and also the superintendent who is responsible for the welfare of the children and school district.

Teamlast used 'you people's. So, based on your logic, he used the 'race card' as well, right?

He was conversing with me and I know I didn't use the race card.

A little advice from a white guy about what WE consider the "Race Card".....when posters/people accuse people they don't know of being racist to take attention off the real problem. When posters call a white person "Mr Charlie" or use "you people"......or bring up issues from 20 years ago (with no proof) to justify what is happening today. All those things I mentioned I can provide the actual statements and posters who did them. If you want to be upset at ANYONE it should be the accused people and also the superintendent who is responsible for the welfare of the children and school district.

If you give racists enough rope THEY will hang themselves every time. Barry White has a song called practice what you preach. Smh... Use your logic and apply it to all the B.S. post you and your good ole boy has been putting on these threads.

If you give racists enough rope THEY will hang themselves every time. Barry White has a song called practice what you preach. Smh... Use your logic and apply it to all the B.S. post you and your good ole boy has been putting on these threads.

*Mod edit -  Way out of line *

Edited by bigdog
personal attack