The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

Never realized that the Panthers were two separate organizations.  But, if you insist they are, go ahead and tell  me the objective of each.

He's trying to bait you.....

Black Panthers Party......not a hate group (may be racist to some due to name alone, but wants to promote the black culture)

New Black panther Party......Hate group, racist and the original Black Panther Party wants nothing to due with them......

Black Panthers Party......not a hate group (may be racist to some due to name alone, but wants to promote the black culture)

New Black panther Party......Hate group, racist and the original Black Panther Party wants nothing to due with them......

Dang Hippy!!!  Butt'n grown folks conversation!!   Hhahahahahaha!!

Didn't know and don't care....

white, black, green, purple.....

its a form of racism in my opinion when someone or group of people are going to name their group or organization with the word "white" or "black"

Well, I think the majority of organizations get in their bad rep because of the "exclusion" factor. Yall should read up on the White Panther Party and why they were organized.

Well, I think the majority of organizations get in their bad rep because of the "exclusion" factor. Yall should read up on the White Panther Party and why they were organized.

The White Panthers were a far-left, anti-racist, white American political collective founded in 1968 by Pun Plamondon, Leni Sinclair, and John Sinclair.[1] It was started in response to an interview where Huey P. Newton, co-founder of the Black Panther Party, was asked what white people could do to support the Black Panthers. Newton replied that they could form a White Panther Party.

and lasted until 1980 when the final group was arrested by the FBI......lol

The White Panthers were a far-left, anti-racist, white American political collective founded in 1968 by Pun Plamondon, Leni Sinclair, and John Sinclair.[1] It was started in response to an interview where Huey P. Newton, co-founder of the Black Panther Party, was asked what white people could do to support the Black Panthers. Newton replied that they could form a White Panther Party.

and lasted until 1980 when the final group was arrested by the FBI......lol

If J Edgar was still there, I'm sure they were arrested on some type of trumped up charges  ;)

If my memory is correct, they advocated a considerable amount of violence

@BlkSportsOnline: BSO: Sterling Said He Only Made Racist Comments to Have Sex With Mistress http://bit.ly/1s81149

This idiot needs a permanent PR person.

Classic portrayal of how Ignorance & the Love of money don't mix. Feels he can pay & say what he wants, has no regard for anyone that isn't of his social status. Sterling is a Hater of Class & Race.
He really doesn't like many people, regardless of ethnic background