• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• The point is, you can’t trust poles
    • I’m gonna 4-5 losses 
    • couple of lineman I believe, not sure about others? might be a couple freshman that play a lot ? I'm told freshman class is really good, 8 th is good, and 7th grade class is loaded , especially at QB and receiver, so future looks bright.
    • I see west orange might go 7-3 this year
    • I saw Jordan Peterson (who I don’t believe to be racist) explain it unflinchingly. DEI policies (like affirmative action) produce a substandard result.  If you look at a selection of candidates who can be arranged in order by quality, skills, work experience, etc… then ignore those rankings to choose a winner based on the color of their skin,  genitalia, or who they prefer to sleep with… you’re ending up with, by any possible explanation, an inferior result.  “Our diversity is our strength” was simply an opinion, and a faulty one from most unbiased observers.  You won’t field the best NFL football team if the owner hands the general a list of positions/races and tells him to find these people to fill the spots.  QB-mute  RB- obese lesbian left tackle-Asian entire secondary-female Middle linebacker-female to male transgender     The owner then tries to promote the team as the “best” because they’re “inclusive.” Best by what measure? Because it won’t be by wins/losses   DEI policies are no different or more correct than saying “this place would be perfect if only white dudes worked here.”  
  • Topics