obama Lies And Media Slap-Down...

smitty

Thanks, I don't have a lick of sense. Good one. What makes you think I was happy with Beirut? The thing is, this is not about Beirut, it is about Benghazi. When people's heads could roll, the only defense is to bring up other's trespasses rather than deal with the situation at hand. Always redirecting blame is a typical cowardly response rather than owning up to one's mistakes and what can be done to correct them. Fighting terrorism is difficult. Doing nothing and lying about it is something I will never tolerate and neither should you.

This is the MO of this pres. He jumps up real fast and says we cant tolerate this we will get to the bottom of it blah blah then we find out after lawsuits, about more emails on IRS deal constant lies on Benghazi and now lets see what he says about the VA mess what do ya wanna bet he says the same thing. Transparency my a$$!

Sounds like he shouldnt have declined the military assistance that was offered. As I said in an earlier post, we should find out who denied the extra security and why he declined help from the military,

Westend, did you watch the video?  Trey Gowdy says the Ambassador asked for additional security weeks and months before the attack.  And was repeatedly turned down.  I can only guess to continue the facade that terrorism was no longer a threat.  He also asked a question: What was the Ambassador doing there the night of the attack?  He stated that even the British had left.  And, I guess, one more important question is: Why there no one has been brought to justice concerning Benghazi?  Curious what you think about this...