Which teams will possibly have a two headed monster at RB to each reach 1,000 yds?

So liltex u can correct me if im wrong but the kid who was running back for the 7th graders this year, 8th grade next season. He should easily hit 1000 when he gets to varsity level. Agree or disagree?

I'll answer that for you; not necessarily. High School is a different beast VS Middle School. The kid may have promise, but let's wait & see what he does when he arrives in HS. Remember everyone's good in MS. Heck he hasn't reached 8th grade yet. Give him time to develop & please keep him Humble, don't blow smoke up his behind. Wish the kid great success in the future. Please keep us posted on his progress. I love hearing of the future RB's. Thanks

I'll answer that for you; not necessarily. High School is a different beast VS Middle School. The kid may have promise, but let's wait & see what he does when he arrives in HS. Remember everyone's good in MS. Heck he hasn't reached 8th grade yet. Give him time to develop & please keep him Humble, don't blow smoke up his behind. Wish the kid great success in the future. Please keep us posted on his progress. I love hearing of the future RB's. Thanks

I definitely understand what u are saying. He is a big boy with great ability. I will keep u update as much as I can

So liltex u can correct me if im wrong but the kid who was running back for the 7th graders this year, 8th grade next season. He should easily hit 1000 when he gets to varsity level. Agree or disagree?

Since fans don't get a roster program I don't know #6 name.He is a stud for his age.Depends on O/L when his varsity days come,he does have all the tools to be special

Ain't that the truth that 1 biggest O/L kid is all of 6'4 and 260.Kid next to him isn't small @6' 215 or so ;)

I think that was their exact heights. The running back was a beast and looked like he would run over anyone who got in his way. He reminds me of a young jakari delasbour.

The qb threw for 11 touchdowns and ran for 3. He was told that he was the first 7th grade qb that bell coached that did that. And that was with him getting taken out at half time most of the games. This group looks to have good potential if that keep going the direction they are.

you beat me to the punch PNGFAN. HALFIN and Cropper have an outstanding chance if the offensive line can take care of business and Morse can stay consistent  with his passing game. I can see Morse running the wild Indian in goal line situations. He has good size and isn't scared of a little contact! I can almost promise you PAM will accomplish this they are deep this year at Running back. Vidor could possibly do this too. That is all they do is run, run, run! IF Vidor ever passed the ball 15 times a game they could surprise some people.