District 12-3A D1 Predictions

I have bad news. Theres not enough crow in the world to shut up Kirbyville fans! Been a fun and great year for this district so far! Look forward to our match up in 10 days. I think its going to be a brawl, I look for Kirbyville to find that A game and give you a game you haven't seen so far this year!

Kirby is better than Winnie

I have bad news.  Theres not enough crow in the world to shut up Kirbyville fans!  Been a fun and great year for this district so far!   Look forward to our match up in 10 days.  I think its going to be a brawl,  I look for Kirbyville to find that A game and give you a game you haven't seen so far this year!

Crow could be on the endangered list !!!! LOL What a great year. We have 4 teams way above average in District 12 3A. I'm really proud of all four teams. I wish I could follow all 4 in the playoffs. 

EC, Kirbyville and Buna have all clinched a playoff spot, it's just a matter of sifting out the seedings over the next 2 weeks.  Kountze has the inside track to the 4th spot, but  Anahuac and Woodville still have a shot, although a lot of things have to go right for Woodville to get in. If Kountze beats Buna this week, Kountze locks up the other spot and then will just have to see how the last week plays out as to where everyone finishes.  If Buna beats Kountze, EC takes care of Woodville and Anahuac takes care of Hardin this week, Kountze/Anahuac winner locks up the 4th spot the final week.  Think and hope I got all of that right!!!!! Been a great district season so far, and it is going to be interesting to see how all of it plays out the last 2 weeks.  Good Luck to everyone.

Crow could be on the endangered list !!!! LOL What a great year. We have 4 teams way above average in District 12 3A. I'm really proud of all four teams. I wish I could follow all 4 in the playoffs.

I completely agree! This has been the most fun year to date to be a part of this district. 4 above average teams and 5/6 are not shabby either. I think they make the playoffs in a lot of other districts.

EC, Kirbyville and Buna have all clinched a playoff spot, it's just a matter of sifting out the seedings over the next 2 weeks. Kountze has the inside track to the 4th spot, but Anahuac and Woodville still have a shot, although a lot of things have to go right for Woodville to get in. If Kountze beats Buna this week, Kountze locks up the other spot and then will just have to see how the last week plays out as to where everyone finishes. If Buna beats Kountze, EC takes care of Woodville and Anahuac takes care of Hardin this week, Kountze/Anahuac winner locks up the 4th spot the final week. Think and hope I got all of that right!!!!! Been a great district season so far, and it is going to be interesting to see how all of it plays out the last 2 weeks. Good Luck to everyone.

Kountze won't lose to anahuac lol.. Unless Kountze loses players to injury or something...lol Woodville blew out anahuac.. Kountze blew out Woodville... See the trend? Lol

Oh Kountze better not over look anybody, but I'm gonna say this...our first 5 games were as physical and tough as they come and we were beat to heck and back...this past Friday we were physically more healthy than at any point thus year and we still had Jayden Cunigan out...just for precaution purposes. This Friday against Buna, Kountze will be 100% top to bottom and I think we will get to see what Kountze playoff ability's look like or at least a glimpse. Buna will be coming off two physical and emotional games...they will be back home and looking for clarity...Kountze will continue their pursuit of consistency and respect. To me this game is very big for each of the programs.

Anahuac blew out warren. They can't be overlooked!

This is funny right here. Lmao. Warren has lost their 7 games by an average of 26 pts per game (that's a 4 scores per game difference). Their only win was against a pitiful Huntington team, and it was only by 6 pts. 'Blowing out' Warren is not a good measuring stick there hoss. Lmao

I wasn't using it as a measuring stick. Just saying if you use one score you need to look at them all. They put more points against Warren than Kountze did. And have held the top teams in this district to some of there lowest scores.

It was funny because blowing out Warren was the only reason you gave for not over-looking Anahuac. I agree that they have held the top teams to fairly low scores though. And since this year has proven several times that anything can happen on any given night then it's true, Anahuac can't be over-looked any more than ANY team can. But I don't see them taking the #4 spot from Kountze. I stick to my original prediction of 1)Kirbyville 2)EC 3)Buna and 4)Kountze. It took some help from EC for Kirbyville to be back in a position of possibly claiming the #1 spot, but still. We'll take it. Lol..

It was funny because blowing out Warren was the only reason you gave for not over-looking Anahuac. I agree that they have held the top teams to fairly low scores though. And since this year has proven several times that anything can happen on any given night then it's true, Anahuac can't be over-looked any more than ANY team can. But I don't see them taking the #4 spot from Kountze. I stick to my original prediction of 1)Kirbyville 2)EC 3)Buna and 4)Kountze. It took some help from EC for Kirbyville to be back in a position of possibly claiming the #1 spot, but still. We'll take it. Lol..

Well you haven't been correct yet so I'm ok with it. LOL Everybody take cover because this is probably going to be a bomb shell response. Take COVER. LOL This ought to spice this thread up. LOL

Well you haven't been correct yet so I'm ok with it. LOL Everybody take cover because this is probably going to be a bomb shell response. Take COVER. LOL This ought to spice this thread up. LOL

Lol.. Go back and look. I've been INCORRECT only once. That was when I picked the Cats to beat Buna. I am rarely wrong twice in a decade.  :P

How am I reaching.  I am not being hard just telling the truth.  Kirbyville's running backs are average at best and QB is slow.  Their defensive line is descent but they can not defend the passing game.  EC can adjust to the run or the pass.  The film does not lie.  They have some good athletes but do not play discipline ball and very predictiable.  Coaching will prevail and once again Kirbyville will be exposed.

How am I reaching.  I am not being hard just telling the truth.  Kirbyville's running backs are average at best and QB is slow.  Their defensive line is descent but they can not defend the passing game.  EC can adjust to the run or the pass.  The film does not lie.  They have some good athletes but do not play discipline ball and very predictiable.  Coaching will prevail and once again Kirbyville will be exposed.

this was posted almost 24 hours ago...my anger managment classes must be paying off!!!!!!!

Just a little information about District 12-3A D1. Just for you WildcatBacker. LOL

UIL Football Standings

District 12-3A Division 1

School                 District W-L-T            Pct        Overall W-L-T         Pct            PF         PA

EC                      5-0-0                           1.0                8-0-0                  1.0         297       85

Buna                   4-1-0                           0.8                7-1-0                  .875       270       162

Kirbyville             4-1-0                           0.8                7-1-0                  .875       338       110

Kountze              3-2-0                           0.6                3-5-0                  .375       302       291

Woodville            2-3-0                           0.4                5-3-0                  .625       159       210

Hardin                 1-4-0                           0.2                1-7-0                  .375       127       254

Anahuac              1-4-0                           0.2                2-6-0                  .250        55       199

Warren                0-5-0                           0.0                1-7-0                  .125       140       289

Just a little information about District 12-3A D1. Just for you WildcatBacker. LOL

UIL Football Standings

District 12-3A Division 1

School                 District W-L-T            Pct        Overall W-L-T         Pct            PF         PA

EC                      5-0-0                           1.0                8-0-0                  1.0         297       85

Buna                   4-1-0                           0.8                7-1-0                  .875       270       162

Kirbyville             4-1-0                           0.8                7-1-0                  .875       338       110

Kountze              3-2-0                           0.6                3-5-0                  .375       302       291

Woodville            2-3-0                           0.4                5-3-0                  .625       159       210

Hardin                 1-4-0                           0.2                1-7-0                  .375       127       254

Anahuac              1-4-0                           0.2                2-6-0                  .250        55       199

Warren                0-5-0                           0.0                1-7-0                  .125       140       289

It's hard to believe that the season is half way over for EC. It went by fast.

I am actually going to feel kinda bad when we ruin EC's perfect season. We've had it happen with us before on the last game of the season and it sucks. :P Oh and Lol.. I like what you did there on the second post. Your season is 'halfway over'?......at 8 games?? You're anticipation of playing 16 did not slip my radar. Good luck with that.  :D

I am actually going to feel kinda bad when we ruin EC's perfect season. We've had it happen with us before on the last game of the season and it sucks. :P Oh and Lol.. I like what you did there on the second post. Your season is 'halfway over'?......at 8 games?? You're anticipation of playing 16 did not slip my radar. Good luck with that.  :D

I figure it would start a little bit of talk. LOL Now that you mention it, 8 is half of 16. LOL :rolleyes: I'm glad you thought of that. LOL