Lufkin 7 on 7 SQT Saturday June, 7th

Guest Farmer Fran

I'll just say this. Crosby has some guys on their team that are very disrespectful to adults. Nowa days there is no respect for adults. Thats part of whats wrong with this country now, when i grew up we didnt talk back or crap to another adult. If you did, that adult whether your parent or not tore that butt up, then your parents did it again when you got home. Parents now days are too busy defending them instead of disciplining them. Sickening! So if they called out a kid for his mouth, absolutely! I expect my kids to show respect to every adult. If they dont, i deal with it. Wake up America

Guest Farmer Fran

I left around noon and all the PN-G fans I taked to were extremely nice and cordial to me. I guess I should have stuck around :)

PN-G fans are taking a beating on that East TX message board :rolleyes:

He probably means you have a bunch of disrespectful kids. You sure didn't see any PNG players talking to any parents disrespectfully. Most kids that do that usually get it from their parents that are the same way. If my kid would of acted like that, i woulda jerked his ass up and took care of it.

He probably means you have a bunch of disrespectful kids. You sure didn't see any PNG players talking to any parents disrespectfully. Most kids that do that usually get it from their parents that are the same way. If my kid would of acted like that, i woulda jerked his ass up and took care of it.

That's 50% of what he meant but that's a good post to soak the Barrett Station comment up. There was a 0% chance he was talking about CougarCal's kid who a currently on scholarship at an NCAA program right now. I just hope that was really some of "Barrett Station's finest" who were the perpetrators, otherwise that comment was more ignorant than I'm sure the kids were acting. Funny thing is that adult would have been associated with a team who was sent home from a 7 on 7 tournament last year for the same type behavior and have parent who make comments of the such. What do you think he teaches his kid(s) at home?

Being the parent of a young cub myself I've also seen similar things from our players, I bet you would be hard pressed to find a high school program that didn't have a couple of gray moments. I just wonder, were the kids provoked? Judging from some statements it's kind of hard to tell?

*By the way, Newport, Eastgate, Lake Shadows, Indian Shores, Crosby Village AND Barrett Station ALL contributed in that woodshed beating that ended PNG's season last year.

Every class has different leaders and hopefully this group of kids have someone step up. I will say that the parents commenting must not have been at the Crosby tournament last year and heard the ignorance coming out of some of the PNG players when they were playing GCM and got into it with one the moms from GCM.

Every class has different leaders and hopefully this group of kids have someone step up. I will say that the parents commenting must not have been at the Crosby tournament last year and heard the ignorance coming out of some of the PNG players when they were playing GCM and got into it with one the moms from GCM.

so according to you last year when pn-g kids talked trash and was corrected by parents it was pn-g fault. this year when crosby kids talked trash and was corrected by parents it is still pn-g fault. 

that is some good logic. SMH

I'll tell y'all what idk about now but when Vidor played Crosby in the playoffs they weren't really showing the "class" that I expect from them. Personal fouls late in the game. Talking back to some of the Vidor fans late in the game. Hopefully that kind of behavior has been addressed and changed.

I'm not a Cougar fan but I garuantee you they not the only team that acts that way!!!