Lufkin 7 on 7 SQT Saturday June, 7th

Guest Farmer Fran

If all your satisfied with is beating PN-G in the fist round of playoffs, then last year was your dream year.

Dream? Like it was PNG's dream just to make the dance last year?Lol. You saw what I said didn't you? Crosby has been to at least the second round 5 of the last 6 years, the expectation was to beat PNG the same way we've been favored over every other team we've played east of the Trinity except '12 Ned. The score was just a plus, don't flatter yourself.

And if Crosby hadn't played politics. .. Stewart would have still been at Crosby with a winning program. Instead of Dayton...And that was said from a die hard Crosby fan. Dont think for one second Stewart will sit by and let things slide with the program he worked so hard to build. He will always have something to say... Cant wait to see him on the sidelines again this season.... We will be waiting for those stats again from you kitty... That wins championships right? Come on season....

Dream? Like it was PNG's dream just to make the dance last year?Lol. You saw what I said didn't you? Crosby has been to at least the second round 5 of the last 6 years, the expectation was to beat PNG the same way we've been favored over every other team we've played east of the Trinity except '12 Ned. The score was just a plus, don't flatter yourself.

Put your pipe down smokey. Since you want to talk about the past... How many times (in these last 6 years of this Crosby dominance and deep playoff appearances you speak of) have you beaten PN-G? Sit tight - I've got the answer....3
You want to talk about the 37-7 loss you suffered in 2009? What about the 38-7 loss in 2010. These are included in those last 5 years of second round playoff appearances you speak of.

Now, you want to go back further? Since 2000, you've still only won 3 games against PN-G compared to the seven we have taken from you. Feel flattered yet? How about flattened?

Put your pipe down smokey. Since you want to talk about the past... How many times (in these last 6 years of this Crosby dominance and deep playoff appearances you speak of) have you beaten PN-G? Sit tight - I've got the answer....3
You want to talk about the 37-7 loss you suffered in 2009? What about the 38-7 loss in 2010. These are included in those last 5 years of second round playoff appearances you speak of.
Now, you want to go back further? Since 2000, you've still only won 3 games against PN-G compared to the seven we have taken from you. Feel flattered yet? How about flattened?

Appreciate you proving why I have to stop posting in the high school forum. 6 years of dominance dude? When the hell did I say that, or that we've ever made a deep playoff run? We've played 9 times starting from '89 and the last 6 we're 3-3 and that's with Flannigan never trying to win non-district games which is part of the reason he's at Westbrook right now. Never mind the Twin teams were the games I was talking about us being favored in. Why didn't you also say "one of the last 6 years we played and won, we also only won 2 other games that year, then a few years after that we just won 2 games period". So, no. I don't think Crosby fans would be flattered about beating a team that has two out of the last 6 season where they combined for 5 wins. What a *MOD EDIT* 

IF Port-Neches makes the playoffs one could only hope for another first round layup.

But yet you harp on last Season like it was Golden, with nothing to show for it. You posted about your record of play off appearance's, with nothing to show for it. Flash some hardware, and dazzle us with your superior standings.

We've been there, done that. 3 times. Whats the longest run the Cougs have had?

PN-G is not dwelling on the past, we have good years ahead of us. 

The one thing Crosby should be proud of is getting kids into college, you guys seem to have a good record in that department. 

But yet you harp on last Season like it was Golden, with nothing to show for it. You posted about your record of play off appearance's, with nothing to show for it. Flash some hardware, and dazzle us with your superior standings.

We've been there, done that. 3 times. Whats the longest run the Cougs have had?

PN-G is not dwelling on the past, we have good years ahead of us.

The one thing Crosby should be proud of is getting kids into college, you guys seem to have a good record in that department.

Sooooo let me get this straight. PNG and Crosby play a 7 on 7 game. After the game Fox makes a comment about black kids on Crosby's team(Barrett Station's finest), being disrespectful. I then informed him that ALL parts of 77532 were instrumental in ending PNG's season, not just "Crosby's finest".

MyTwo brings up a 2011 playoff game to which I respond, "congrats, you're still the only team to beat us in bi-district playoffs the last 6 years. After that Athletic Jock says how we're going to suck without the Twins, to which I basically respond "we've actually had some better teams recently". He also brings the word "dominated" into the conversation to which I respond, "obviously you know nothing about our program". Cal2Tex then picks up this dominance thing that Athletic said and brings up games starting in 1989. So I respond to a insult directed at a proud community, MyTwo chimes in with a 2011 game, Cal2Tex chimes in on games even prior to that and references to the '80s but I'm bringing up the past and harping on last season like it was golden, a season most people thought would be better? Thank you NDNation, you've once again proved my point.

The deepest run Crosby has made is the state championship game by the way. Before you try to rebut just remember 2 of those three titles are in the '50s before integration. Nobody under 40 remembers the last time PNG "dazzled" us either.

Im 43, I remember ;) And a lot of people remember the 99 run. PN-G has had some great teams since then.

The 2009 team, knocked out in the 2nd round by the Cubs, who I believe made it to the title game that year. The 2010 team, knocked out by Manvel in the 3rd by 10 points. For us to come that close to the Monster, shows what a team we had that year.

I have never said Crosby sucked, or will suck after the twins. Why make PN-G sound washed up and done? Its just getting started. Wait for it.

Sooooo let me get this straight. PNG and Crosby play a 7 on 7 game. After the game Fox makes a comment about black kids on Crosby's team(Barrett Station's finest), being disrespectful. I then informed him that ALL parts of 77532 were instrumental in ending PNG's season, not just "Crosby's finest".

MyTwo brings up a 2011 playoff game to which I respond, "congrats, you're still the only team to beat us in bi-district playoffs the last 6 years. After that Athletic Jock says how we're going to suck without the Twins, to which I basically respond "we've actually had some better teams recently". He also brings the word "dominated" into the conversation to which I respond, "obviously you know nothing about our program". Cal2Tex then picks up this dominance thing that Athletic said and brings up games starting in 1989. So I respond to a insult directed at a proud community, MyTwo chimes in with a 2011 game, Cal2Tex chimes in on games even prior to that and references to the '80s but I'm bringing up the past and harping on last season like it was golden, a season most people thought would be better? Thank you NDNation, you've once again proved my point.

The deepest run Crosby has made is the state championship game by the way. Before you try to rebut just remember 2 of those three titles are in the '50s before integration. Nobody under 40 remembers the last time PNG "dazzled" us either.

you assume too much.

you really should ban yourself again….

you assume too much.

you really should ban yourself again….

Through the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. Don't be a crawfishing bundle of sticks now guy, answer CougarCal's question and say what you meant because everybody that knows about Crosby assumes the same thing as me. Same as if those comments were made about the Bottoms or Pear Orchard. So correct me in my assumptions Crawfish.

Im 43, I remember ;) And a lot of people remember the 99 run. PN-G has had some great teams since then.

The 2009 team, knocked out in the 2nd round by the Cubs, who I believe made it to the title game that year. The 2010 team, knocked out by Manvel in the 3rd by 10 points. For us to come that close to the Monster, shows what a team we had that year.

I have never said Crosby sucked, or will suck after the twins. Why make PN-G sound washed up and done? Its just getting started. Wait for it.

Whatever, or thank you. Which ever one fits.

Through the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. Don't be a crawfishing bundle of sticks now guy, answer CougarCal's question and say what you meant because everybody that knows about Crosby assumes the same thing as me. Same as if those comments were made about the Bottoms or Pear Orchard. So correct me in my assumptions Crawfish.

I'm familiar with the Pear Orchard but not sure where the Bottoms are.  You talking about the River Bottoms up near Caney Head???

the person i saw was from barrett station. since barrett is NOT part crosby and only in their school district i called it as such. same thing with highlands and mcnair to baytown.

you on the other hand have showed your butt with your assumptions.

thanks for playing you have been corrected……….

the person i saw was from barrett station. since barrett is NOT part crosby and only in their school district i called it as such. same thing with highlands and mcnair to baytown.

you on the other hand have showed your butt with your assumptions.

thanks for playing you have been corrected……….

How did you know they were from Barrett? Did you walk up to them and ask where they live? Or did YOU make an assumption because I can almost guarantee you don't know a single resident personally. If you do, that makes your comment even worse. I don't feel corrected yet.

And by the way, Baytown and Highlands have different zip codes. Some Highlands kids are zoned even to Deer Park. Some Baytown kids go to BH. Crosby has one zip code and a single school(77532). Everybody is included as you can see, hopefully you're a literate crawfish.

http://www.zip-codes.com/mobile/#lookup_zip_code

AHHHH, hes got a friend. :D

Anyone who has been in conversation with me and cougar14 will know that we are the farthest thing from friends. But when someone makes a comment about Barrett stations finest which sounded pretty offensive to me and cougar14 says something about it. Then everyone turns on cougar14 that is pretty wrong.

I happened to know plenty of people who live in Barrett station that would put a belt to their kids arse if the heard them disrespecting others. But yet barrett ststion is a bunch of thugs anf criminals. Lol. Y'all humor me.