6A top seeds to have home field in Bi-District in 2015

I don't have a problem with this. I am curious though...on the rare occasion when a district champion's home stadium is out of commission (Allen), what would be the ruling. Does the district champion get to choose a stadium, or does each school have to designate their home stadium at the beginning of the year. If a team's home stadium is playable, could they choose a different stadium anyways?

In any case, I think this is a good way to reward a team for winning district. I would also give the runner-up home field for bi-district agaist the third place team.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/25739280/uil-considers-high-school-football-mercy-rule

I think it was a good decision. If u can't hang then it's not the other teams fault. Aledo played everyone and even had players playing in positions they don't normally play. I also think the aledo coach handled Iit good.

Yall thoughts on this……

I agree with the sheriff, lots of players who don't get to play much get their chance when their team is winning big. Funny thing about the new report is the fact that those reporters have no earthly idea what's going on this coming year in high school football. They pointed out a couple of times that Aledo was moving up to 5-A, they didn't realize that all of 4-A was becoming 5-A, hmm.

As most expected more teams go to playoffs.Looking ahead if the UIL adds a 4th playoff team in 2a/3a in our Setxsports coverage area districts(11-3a Div 2-*10-2a Div 1*12-2a Div1 & *12-2a Div 2 all have 5 team districts.Sending 4 of 5 teams=only 4 total teams that sit & watch=today's give everybody a ribbon for playing scenario is just awful=UNLESS the 5 team districts play each other 2 times,then I would like the system much better=no laydown games  :rolleyes:  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

As most expected more teams go to playoffs.Looking ahead if the UIL adds a 4th playoff team in 2a/3a in our Setxsports coverage area districts(11-3a Div 2-*10-2a Div 1*12-2a Div1 & *12-2a Div 2 all have 5 team districts.Sending 4 of 5 teams=only 4 total teams that sit & watch=today's give everybody a ribbon for playing scenario is just awful=UNLESS the 5 team districts play each other 2 times,then I would like the system much better=no laydown games :rolleyes: ;)

Not that it matters liltex but all those districts you named have 6 teams in them not 5.