Clinton laundry !

Surely folks arent buying this crock!. I think they were probably laundering money not clothes! 

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/06/15/new-hillary-revelation-i-took-in-laundry-to-make-ends-meet/

Come on, 77, you know there are tons of gullible people -- low information voters --  out there that will believe this bull corn.  How do you think an empty suited, man-child like obama got elected?  

I know folks like the cheater and his heifer but that has nothing to do with this bs shes peddling!  If she couldnt satisfy Bill how can she satisfy America?

C'mon, everybody has a story. I don't see anything wrong with her reaching out to her public. Now, do you honestly believe she's needs any more leverage for the next elections? You guys have tarnished the political climate enough to where Hillary will be the front -runner

The bigger the lies the more some people like them I guess those same people probably sided with BISD because they had some good liars over there too!  Personally I dont understand why anyone would want another Clinton or Bush in the White house!