• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• Game Info: Start: Thursday, September 19, 2024 at 7:00:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Baytown Sterling - 5A-9-1 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Houston Chavez- 6A-18- Record: Unknown District Matchup: No *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 
    • Shoot this down.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • @CardinalBacker   In case you didn't see this previous post.
    • I know. I used to do it with MCM younger days, I learned 😁
    • I predict after this thread gets buried to the 2nd page because of all the game threads that will get posted tomorrow night, someone will post a new prediction thread for this game not realizing this one exists. Has happened many times. smh IMO, when it comes to particular matchups, hold that thought till the week of the game or at least Saturday evening prior to that particular game so that it doesn't get buried.