Suggestion for Enlightened/Chosen

stevenash

I know how boring it is for you to deal with folks on this board who are not smart enough to exchange thoughts with you.  Since you love your country ( as evidenced by watching the USA in a soccer match) I believe there is something you could do for our country that would be helpful to all and would endear you not only to the common folk but the intellectual hierarchy as well.   As you probably know, President Obama stated in his campaign that he was intent on building a 21st Century VA.  He seems to have gotten just slightly behind in that effort( probably because he is being forced to deal with so many phony scandals) and for you to offer your assistance would probably be greatly appreciated and it would obviously enhance the quality and results of such a noble effort.  Just remember, under no circumstance are you to construct a system where emails can be saved.

I am absolutely shocked that you  would consider anything on the agenda of our President to be boring.  You said you loved your country.  I know that helping build the 21st Century VA is not the high level of proof that watching the soccer game provides, but how could you not be willing to offer your intellect/insights to the collective?

I  didnt volunteer to help Bush because I didnt I have anything to offer him.  You are the ONLY one who does not acknowledge the discovery of the WMDs just as you are the ONLY one who does not acknowledge existence of the 17 trillion dollar debt.  Why is that?  Aren't you supposed to be a member of the party of enlightenment, education, and objectivity?  Of what use is denying reality?

Megan kelly had an argument with dick cheney about it she told Cheney he got it wrong and glen beck said we made a big mistake. I was stunned. Karl rove also said it.

Guess what...neither Kelly or Glenn Beck or Karl Rove are not Fox spokespersons...one is a commentator on their own show, the other two are contributors (Beck very seldom).

None are in any way a spokesmen for Fox News.

If you are going to go down that path then anything that comes out of Lawrence O'Donnell's mouth is the official position of MSNBC.