Vidor vs Pensacola??? Predictions????

I had no idea that Emmitt Smith went to this Florida school

Escambia High. Very good RBs come outta there.

Pensacola High had one recently: Trent Richardson

I don't know what rules Florida plays by as far as refs so I'll keep the safe pick: Vidor loses a close one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• Newsflash… that why they call then PROGRESSives.    Conservatives want to keep things as they were or move them backwards, as in “Make America Great Again.” If you go backwards 160 years, conservatives went to war to preserve slavery and those pesky liberals wanted it ended.    One day a smart person wakes up and realizes that neither side is completely right and neither side has been completely wrong.  It’s a constant battle between changing and keeping things the same… not good vs evil, etc.  Sometimes moving backwards IS the right way. Reversing Roe v Wade, IMO. Sometimes moving forward is also the right way…. The ACA doing away with the pre-existing condition exclusions, for example.    It’s also important to realize that our societies are cyclical in nature. They all do it…. Creation, change, and ultimately destruction. Speeding up “Progress” only hastens the destruction.   My honest opinion? The brightest of us realize that it’s already too late and we’re all just going through the motions until the shooting starts. 
    • Buy you shouldn’t ignore them, either.    And definitely don’t seek out ones that just say what you want them to say. Reagan’s already been up for three hours trying to find polls that show Trump leading.  That’s more important to him than finding ones that accurately predict voter sentiment in real time. 
    • Maybe at that particular year said person was the most liberal. And so it could be true and therefore shows the pattern of where things are going. if we really look at the political landscape along with societal shifts….liberalism has increased….    
    • The point is, you can’t trust poles
    • I’m gonna 4-5 losses 
  • Topics