Huffman vs Crosby

Oct 17 can't get here soon enuff :D Donkey stomping gonna be fun again,sure hope it's your homecoming,if not get us scheduled for sure next yr :D

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Dayton is sub-.500 when they play Crosby on Oct. 17th. The only sure win on the schedule before that is Galena Park. Channelview's qb is the #2 rated pro-style passer in Texas in his class and will carve Dayton up for over 300 yards. You're going to struggle with Ned in Nederland so don't be surprised when they rush for over 300 yards. King had 527 total yards last year and you gave up 264 to the sophomore back and Brantley is back now. You've squeaked by or lost to BH the last three years. You lost to KP and were handled by Humble. I would hold off on all that donkey stomping and make sure you win at least 2 of those first 5 games on your schedule.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Dayton is sub-.500 when they play Crosby on Oct. 17th. The only sure win on the schedule before that is Galena Park. Channelview's qb is the #2 rated pro-style passer in Texas in his class and will carve Dayton up for over 300 yards. You're going to struggle with Ned in Nederland so don't be surprised when they rush for over 300 yards. King had 527 total yards last year and you gave up 264 to the sophomore back and Brantley is back now. You've squeaked by or lost to BH the last three years. You lost to KP and were handled by Humble. I would hold off on all that donkey stomping and make sure you win at least 2 of those first 5 games on your schedule.

oh really? (Cview qb) I cant wait til we play em again this year, should be fun.

That CV team is a beast,last 6 yrs 12-38,with 3 dist wins since 2008 per DCTF :D

Last 12 yrs Dayt vs Crosby & all their D1 talent=Dayt 9 wins vs 3 losses.Points scored Dayt 413=avg 34.5 ppg  Crosby 197=avg 15.9 ppg***Last 3 yrs(Twin powered)Dayton 2 wins 1 loss  Dayt scored 109 pts **Crosby 72  Please tell us 1 mo time Coug 14 who really sucks on defense (head to head) For the record book Dayt 29-16-1 vs Crosby all time 2-0 vs Crosby Drew Dragons**Me & my bros 3-0-1 Got us some Buffaloe :D

Last 12 yrs Dayt vs Crosby & all their D1 talent=Dayt 9 wins vs 3 losses.Points scored Dayt 413=avg 34.5 ppg  Crosby 197=avg 15.9 ppg***Last 3 yrs(Twin powered)Dayton 2 wins 1 loss  Dayt scored 109 pts **Crosby 72  Please tell us 1 mo time Coug 14 who really sucks on defense (head to head) For the record book Dayt 29-16-1 vs Crosby all time 2-0 vs Crosby Drew Dragons**Me & my bros 3-0-1 Got us some Buffaloe :D

You talk about the last 12 years like it wasn't mostly Stewart's doing. I would still say y'all have sucked worse than us head to head lately. Crosby has 1528 total yards to Dayton's 1175 total yards. Have averaged 118 more ypg and have rushed for over 1100 yards on Dayton the last three years but poor redzone execution mixed with penalties and turnovers have caused us to lose 2 out of 3 of those. Like I keep telling you though, Stew isn't there anymore and since Riordan has been hired his record is 18-6 compared to Hancock's 15-8. That gap will only get bigger this year.

You talk about the last 12 years like it wasn't mostly Stewart's doing. I would still say y'all have sucked worse than us head to head lately. Crosby has 1528 total yards to Dayton's 1175 total yards. Have averaged 118 more ypg and have rushed for over 1100 yards on Dayton the last three years but poor redzone execution mixed with penalties and turnovers have caused us to lose 2 out of 3 of those. Like I keep telling you though, Stew isn't there anymore and since Riordan has been hired his record is 18-6 compared to Hancock's 15-8. That gap will only get bigger this year.

Stew still here we talk regular,since you don't have a clue I'll let ya in on the Truth.My family lived 3 yrs in Alvarado in early 90's(I was elect Foreman for GE @ Texas Inst in Dallas area.I traveled several fri night games to watch powerful Cleburne Yellowjackets.Who was there Jerry Stewart,Jowell Hancock,Butch Lawney(Still @Dayt today.Stew wore that famous grey Nike ball cap @ Cleburne & Dayt.Got him a new one,the old one is gaurded by a Marine ;)