NEDERLAND VS CROSBY- LET'S GET IT STARTED

One things for sure the schedule makers new what they were doing letting the Coogs get a first game bye against the weak 22-5A district. I don't even know if the players have seen any Ned film since they have a perineal powerhouse in Angleton next week. Good luck and safe trip however Nederland chihuahuas. That is y'all's mascot right?? All bark no bite!!

One things for sure the schedule makers new what they were doing letting the Coogs get a first game bye against the weak 22-5A district. I don't even know if the players have seen any Ned film since they have a perineal powerhouse in Angleton next week. Good luck and safe trip however Nederland chihuahuas. That is y'all's mascot right?? All bark no bite!!

We beat them last year, right after we played Crosby.

And y'all are the Crosby MHM's..... Mobile home movers.

Let me give you a little geography lesson we are in Crosby not New Caney and our mobile home per capita is lower than Nederlands. I'm also sorry that you won't be making the game since we don't have any mobile home connections in the parking lot so u can't relocate your residence for the night. However, I'm sure y'all have a community internet service next to the washateria so maxpreps is a pretty good source.

Since when has Angleton been a powerhouse? A good team, Yes. I would not say a powerhouse. Apparently Crosby is the team to beat in setx since they went to the second round last year. Look out y'all, nobody wants to see the cougars this year.

Let me give you a little geography lesson we are in Crosby not New Caney and our mobile home per capita is lower than Nederlands. I'm also sorry that you won't be making the game since we don't have any mobile home connections in the parking lot so u can't relocate your residence for the night. However, I'm sure y'all have a community internet service next to the washateria so maxpreps is a pretty good source.

hahahahahaha.......oh stop it my side's are hurting from laughing soooooo hard.
Not.....wanna be !

You must be goob14's wife.

Lol. My wife hates this site. She doesn't even allow me to post on it in front of her. She calls me a degenerate all the time because I'd rather research teenage boys instead of listening to whatever issues she ran into at the grocery store. Sorry, Mrs. 14 hates football so it's not her.

With all this talent coming up tomorrow's sub-varsity games should be interesting.

Yeah, you would think. It's a non-district game though so they're really not trying to win which is why Ned's jv just gave up 50 and I'm sure the freshman score would've been similar had their bell cow not been starting on the varsity.

Gosh ur so funny. Must be related to the almighty Stat expert cougar14.

Can't wait to see the horse show branded in to some cougars arse.

Have to agree with you on that on. Guy jumped on and kicked a couple of 50 yarders within his first 7 posts. Don't worry though man, after we have our track meet with Ned we'll be back to cracking jokes on y'all so you feel included again. In the meantime I'll be handing out flip flops at Wal-Mart so y'all don't have to shop barefooted, you know that meat section gets pretty cold.

Have to agree with you on that on. Guy jumped on and kicked a couple of 50 yarders within his first 7 posts. Don't worry though man, after we have our track meet with Ned we'll be back to cracking jokes on y'all so you feel included again. In the meantime I'll be handing out flip flops at Wal-Mart so y'all don't have to shop barefooted, you know that meat section gets pretty cold.

I'll tell you what, these East Texas rednecks are bringing welding rods, pipe fittings, and pipe "DOPE" to a gun fight when it comes to matching wits with them boys from Crosby. BTW we haven't even mentioned one of the best receiving corp or O-lineman /D-lineman corp possibly in the area or even the state. Peace out its game day and time for the boys to do the talking on the field.

I'll tell you what, these East Texas rednecks are bringing welding rods, pipe fittings, and pipe "DOPE" to a gun fight when it comes to matching wits with them boys from Crosby. BTW we haven't even mentioned one of the best receiving corp or O-lineman /D-lineman corp possibly in the area or even the state. Peace out its game day time for the boys to do the talking on the field.

You are right I'm a pipefitter. But the funny thing is I have never been on a job where there were less than 10 pipefitter from Crosby so don't worry people in Crosby are also dumb pipefitter to. The one on here downing pipefitters this guy or girl ^^^ probably couldn't do have of what the men and woman that pipefit do on a daily basis.

You are right I'm a pipefitter. But the funny thing is I have never been on a job where there were less than 10 pipefitter from Crosby so don't worry people in Crosby are also dumb pipefitter to. The one on here downing pipefitters this guy or girl ^^^ probably couldn't do have of what the men and woman that pipefit do on a daily basis.

Thanks for the insight Dayton9210pipefitter I didn't realize your job site had so many supervisors or General foremen from Crosby. Good to know our pipes have such quality leadership. Also, it's half not HAVE of what, just a little grammar lesson.

Thanks for the insight Dayton9210pipefitter I didn't realize your job site had so many supervisors or General foremen from Crosby. Good to know our pipes have such quality leadership. Also, it's half not HAVE of what, just a little grammar lesson.

Have you ever heard of auto correct? And actually my foreman and go are both from Dayton. But anyways I gotta get back to a real man's job. And you should probably get back to the fryer and make some french fries.