Predictions for 1a football next year

Mr. Reality,

I believe we are returning 7 that started, but there is a lot of experience coming back. Some guys started and others finished. Zach did not start alot on defense, but he did play alot. I am getting older so my mind fails me some, but Tomlinson, Simmons and Letsinger are gone on defense. I might have missed one somewhere.

WH will be just fine .Should go down between WH&HD but it dont really matter HD goes D1

SO IT DIDNT REALLY MATTER THIS YEAR? COME ON NOW! THATS WHY THEY CALL ITDISTRICT CHAMPS. NOW A QUESTION DOES IT STAY D1 AND D2 ALL THE WAY TILL NEXT REALLIGNMENT OR IS IT YEAR TO YEAR? NOT SURE HOW TO WORD WHAT I AM ASKING. LAST YEAR HD WAS D1 WH D2 IF NUMBERS IN SCHOOLS CHANGE WILL THAT CHANGE OR IS IT SET FOR A CERTAIN # IF YEARS

as players we know we are losing talent...that only means we will have to work harder in the off season. the under classmen are tired of hearing we will be nothing without zach and brandon, and that gives us even more of a reason to work harder,we will prove that we want it more than H-D.. just come and watch the oilers in district play.

as players we know we are losing talent...that only means we will have to work harder in the off season. the under classmen are tired of hearing we will be nothing without zach and brandon, and that gives us even more of a reason to work harder,we will prove that we want it more than H-D.. just come and watch the oilers in district play.

good attitude! thats what makes winners

FIRST TEAM OFFENSE 

POS NAME  YR

RB Ethan Tubbs  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

TE Matthew Hashaw  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

OT Austin Laird  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

C Josh Bowman  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

FIRST TEAM DEFENSE 

POS NAME YR

DE B.J. Meche  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

LB Jerid Bordes  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

LB Patrick Kelley  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

P Ethan Tubbs  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

SECOND TEAM OFFENSE 

POS NAME YR

WR Tyler Copeland  --- --- So West Hardin 

TE Patrick Kelley  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

OT Lucas Lowe  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

OG Jasoer Fillingame  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

SECOND TEAM DEFENSE 

POS NAME YR

DT Colin Howard  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

DE Ethan Tubbs  --- --- Jr West Hardin 

DB Justin Doiron  --- --- So West Hardin 

DB Tyler Copeland  --- --- So West Hardin 

Eat em' up Oilers. It don't matter if they dont' have any returning, when WH and HD play, its a dogfight. Love the intensity of this matchup. Always have, always will. I think Sabine Pass might surprise a few folks and Evadale has had their share of surprising teams in the last few seasons also. But, I think the two to watch will be HD and WH and I'm stickin by my boys on this one and sorry High Island, its been a few years since ya'll had much goin for ya'll. Guess the hurricane got em'. I remember when High Island was to be taken seriously on the field and court.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4