Memorial Titans Scrimmage Updates Please

'm even more proud of the offensive line. Those guys opened some huge holes and young Harrison did his job.

I'm not an X's & O's football guy by no means, but I can follow the game quite well. Harrison looked very good. The RB's will have plenty big play TD's this yr. The junior RB is even stronger this yr.
The Hype is JUSTIFIED for those two kids
WOW!!

It's funny when I show legitimate interest in the titans I am met with sarcasm. I do know a couple of kids on the team and have some interest. All football fans love watching great kids play the game. Especially if they are from our area. Hopefully all the kids that wanna play at the next level will have the opportunity even if PA is jealous of nederland

Nederland needs to get recruiting PAM's freshman QB. Kid is a freak and will be a bigger prospect than Harrison. I predict he will be very highly ranked. Hard to wait until your senior year to get the snaps when you're that good though.

lmao. :) (the 1st sentence)

It's funny when I show legitimate interest in the titans I am met with sarcasm. I do know a couple of kids on the team and have some interest. All football fans love watching great kids play the game. Especially if they are from our area. Hopefully all the kids that wanna play at the next level will have the opportunity even if PA is jealous of nederland

I was halfway starting to like you until you muttered those last seven words. I will agree though, I do and will continue to cheer for all local teams. "Even if Nederland is scared to get some"

Nederland needs to get recruiting PAM's freshman QB. Kid is a freak and will be a bigger prospect than Harrison. I predict he will be very highly ranked. Hard to wait until your senior year to get the snaps when you're that good though.

I was just informed about this kid. He is the real deal. I see it like this though, you have two options. You can "wait" for your turn OUR you can "take" your turn.

I was just informed about this kid. He is the real deal. I see it like this though, you have two options. You can "wait" for your turn OUR you can "take" your turn.

I agree. Kid is the real deal. Was flinging it 50-60 yds at age 12 and running sub 11 100 meters last year. Honors student. 6'2" now. Will be interesting to see it play out.

I agree. Kid is the real deal. Was flinging it 50-60 yds at age 12 and running sub 11 100 meters last year. Honors student. 6'2" now. Will be interesting to see it play out.

In my mind I have a few options, but I'll just keep them to myself because right now I'm good and happy with what we have going on.

I was impressed at how Memorial responded to getting hit in the mouth early on. They settled into the running game starting with the 3rd series and then they picked up steam. Kadon Harrison was solid, made a couple of pretty nice intermediate throws. Travon McClain looks like he'll be their No. 1 receiver. Even the 3rd RB Marcus Younger broke off 

The defense struggled at first but made good adjustments against a huge OL for Atascocita. Really good test for Memorial going into the season.

I hope he stays, ive seen backup HS QBs get offers without playing a down of Varsity ball before their SR year, Greg McElroy from SLC rings a bell.

Kelly got the jump on them in hoops. The best freshman pg in the area and one of the best overall players in the area in that class have already begun classes at MKHS. Both would have been Freshmen at Memorial.

I remember you telling me bout that kid while I was out the area, hope he has a good career there.