NEWTON 7 TATUM 39 Final

WOSgrad

Eagleborn1 Kirbyville would give Tatum all they can handle regardless of these comments on here. I seen Y'all play Kountze last season. No way y'all would blow us out. Newton not very good this year, but we are. Y'all beat Newton, but I'm not suprised. I'm gonna talk to Coach Neece and see if we can remove Deweyville and put y'all on the schedule...lol

Last season? Last season has nothing at all to do with this season.

Kids we returned/brought up are better than what was graduated.

To say Newton isn't very good this season after a game, ONE game, is ludicrous.

I saw the Kirbyville/Newton scrimmage.

Kirbyville didn't impress. We would run y'all out of the stadium.

Wait, am I making a judgement off a scrimmage? Sorry, that's my inner Kirbyville coming out.

As far as talking to Neece, go ahead. Talk to the Pope and Oprah while your at it. Tatum tried a new approach this realignment. They are playing good teams only. That leaves Kirbyville out.

Ok I have to say something.

1. Kirbyville would get smoked by Tatum. You guys may be a "power" around here...but to think you're on that level is a joke.

2. Yeah I do think Kville will be fine. I personally think y'all get 1 or 2 in district. My gut says between y'all and Buna...but I do think there will be some surprises.

But...asking for Tatum? You better be excited they went up. And you better be excited White Oak went reg 2. Having said that, I still think round 3 is end of the road. That may seem good to some people...but I'm smart enough that that's about the time you meet somebody from a different area. SETX is a different kind of football. Not in a good way. The only setx team that goes deep this year is WOS. And that's only because that joke of a region. Thanks uil.

Man you have no football knowledge what so ever. We still have Cameron Yoe and Daingerfield in the division. We will see what Tatum do since they went up. Buna haven't beat Kirbyville in over 20 plus years and what makes u think they gonna beat us this year??

Man you have no football knowledge what so ever. We still have Cameron Yoe and Daingerfield in the division. We will see what Tatum do since they went up. Buna haven't beat Kirbyville in over 20 plus years and what makes u think they gonna beat us this year??

This will be DFs worst team in about 10-15 years.