PNG vs WOS Predictions

Halfin proved that we can run the ball against them, and outrun them to do it.

It's funny how you PNG fans keep talking about how you've improved, but I guess we haven't...lol Just FYI.. all but 1 of our front 5 from last year are back, but I guess there is no chance they are better. And you're offensive line, most of who graduated, will handle them just fine...

The Spirit that year was Billy Morgan...aka Wild Bill. I graduated with him. The guy was crazy and could definitely handle himself in a fight. He told me it took everything in him not to do anything too serious. He said he knew kids looked up to him and was embarrassed he retaliated at all.

He was embarrassed he got form-tackled by that Bear!

It's funny how you PNG fans keep talking about how you've improved, but I guess we haven't...lol Just FYI.. all but 1 of our front 5 from last year are back, but I guess there is no chance they are better. And you're offensive line, most of who graduated, will handle them just fine...

FYI a defensive front line with only 1 returning starter with the help of the rest of the defense kept a team with a 1000+ yd running back and a 6'2" 250lb WR to only 130 total yds. That's a 71yd initial scoring drive and then only allowing 59yds of offense the rest of the game. I know our offense looked great but I am even more impressed with the defensive performance last week.

We have to stop your middle slants. IF we do long night for the Indians, not really worried about the Indians consistantly running against us, perhaps two or three big plays. We are a much better running attack than last year, if we can run expect big plays in the passing game. Still predict a close, low scoring game.

We have to stop your middle slants. IF we do long night for the Indians, not really worried about the Indians consistantly running against us, perhaps two or three big plays. We are a much better running attack than last year, if we can run expect big plays in the passing game. Still predict a close, low scoring game.

mustang fans saw last week how much faster the DL play  was from last year  .lc-m D1 player did not have a clue how to block them  the SPEED IS THERE but we will see a much inproved OL FROM PN-G TONIGHT

i am not so much worried about pn-s passing game only the over the middle slants its your running game that hurt the mustangs last year OUTSTANDING as i saw it the trap playes did the mustangs in

the Indian running game wasn't dominant against CL, we will see tonight if they can run on the Stangs. If not, the Stangs take this one.