CE King 66 Tomball 29

liltex

King=759 tot yds,now Aaw you see why I like King in the 21-5a top 4.Trayvon Williams 17 totes=315 yds=18.5 per=5 tds,380 comb yds,Brantley the King to Atascosita then back to King xfer 10-14=71.43%=165 1 td 1 int.KIng may be the top cat in 21-5a if they can improve on defense allow 400+ to Tomball.I see a shootout in 21-5a w/O's outperforming the D's right now

King=759 tot yds,now Aaw you see why I like King in the 21-5a top 4.Trayvon Williams 17 totes=315 yds=18.5 per=5 tds,380 comb yds,Brantley the King to Atascosita then back to King xfer 10-14=71.43%=165 1 td 1 int.KIng may be the top cat in 21-5a if they can improve on defense allow 400+ to Tomball.I see a shootout in 21-5a w/O's outperforming the D's right now

King will most certainly run the ball like that on Dayton, and so will Crosby, KP, and BH. I told you before the season started that you better figure how to not get it pounded down your throat. Now you've opened the season well on your way to being the worst rush defense in the district again as I told you you would, while you were trying to talk about all these starters you had back. Dayton could very well give up 3000 rushing yards before the regular season is over. I know you don't care about stats though . . . Until they help you try to prove one of your own points.

King will most certainly run the ball like that on Dayton, and so will Crosby, KP, and BH. I told you before the season started that you better figure how to not get it pounded down your throat. Now you've opened the season well on your way to being the worst rush defense in the district again as I told you you would, while you were trying to talk about all these starters you had back. Dayton could very well give up 3000 rushing yards before the regular season is over. I know you don't care about stats though . . . Until they help you try to prove one of your own points.

I have no points to prove,we play w/o D1 players(can count em on my fingers over 18 yrs),you have all points to prove w/D1 stuff you put out there.Surely that would equal many deep playoff victories.If I ran around Dayt area telling the world we were stacked w/D1 talent I wouldn't have a open door in the atheletic dept.I'd have to show up@ practices & the games & hide in camo's w/face painted.I don't hide behind a screen name,I put my face last yr on this site,I wear a purple/white shirt w/my Setxsports name on it.Instead I support Dayt kids,I get frustrated @times,but don't quit.I could tell alot more,it'd be TMI