Dayton at Nederland Predictions

If I had a dollar for every time Dayton stunk up the field in the first few games I'd be building a wall between chambers and liberty county.  They always seems to find their groove late and pull a string out of a chickens tail.  Crosby and BH on their schedule will light a fire under them, no doubt.  Now, if they don't pull it out you know we will be here in FULL SUPPORT of our fellow district foes.   ;)

P.S.  Other than WOS, Nederland sucks worse than any team in the area.  I must root for the broncos in this one.

did WOS beat the brakes off BH b4??

Refs want let this one get outta hand 28-20 Dayton. An that's depending on the refs.

So IF Dayton wins  28-20. That's 3 more points than Crosby.Per Coug14 "We weren't trying to win, just see where we needed to make adjustments."   :rolleyes: So how will the stats add up, to make Crosby look better than Dayton. Crosby had more first downs than Dayton, Crosby had more passing yards than Dayton, or maybe it was the number of punts? Cause we all know it's about the stats, not the final score. Cause stats, win championships.  :)

So IF Dayton wins  28-20. That's 3 more points than Crosby.Per Coug14 "We weren't trying to win, just see where we needed to make adjustments."   :rolleyes: So how will the stats add up, to make Crosby look better than Dayton. Crosby had more first downs than Dayton, Crosby had more passing yards than Dayton, or maybe it was the number of punts? Cause we all know it's about the stats, not the final score. Cause stats, win championships.  :)

????????

You need to let that shine wear off before you start posting April. First if all i was being sarcastic because the Ned fans say pre-district games don't mean anything. Second, huh?????? With what he said how did you manage to get Crosby, Coug14 or stats involved???? That could have been the wierdest thing I've ever seen you post, and that's saying something. You must be feeling some type of way right now?

????????

You need to let that shine wear off before you start posting April. First if all i was being sarcastic because the Ned fans say pre-district games don't mean anything. Second, huh?????? With what he said how did you manage to get Crosby, Coug14 or stats involved???? That could have been the wierdest thing I've ever seen you post, and that's saying something. You must be feeling some type of way right now?

he is not rich homie quan

????????

Because you WILL bring in stats IF the score for this game is 28-20 Dayton. BECAUSE that is how you roll. And your excuse as to why the score between Crosby and Nederland was only 25-20. :rolleyes:  

For real I believe most coaches eyes are steadfast looking @ their team for the longivity.Absolutely why pre-season polls should not be considered a Real measuring stick of where you are.For starts it's way to political outside of Setx esp.Coaching staffs are still making adjustments,tweeking,& looking how kids perform in REAL Game situations.These 2 staffs know ea other well,it'll be a chess game on who can come out the winner.I believe,they believe,the coaches believe=atheletes will decide.I pray nobody is injured,Dayton by as much as they can,looks like for now that's how it's gonna be for the Broncos early :D

Dayton folks this is the same ole Dayton from the past couple of years ...stink the beginning of the season up then challenge state ranked opponents come play offs :D I think yall will still be in the stink stage this game though .. Ned by 10

Dayton folks this is the same ole Dayton from the past couple of years ...stink the beginning of the season up then challenge state ranked opponents come play offs :D I think yall will still be in the stink stage this game though .. Ned by 10

Broncs better come to play,there's a Panther waiting to dig it's claws into Dayt in the home opener(we only have 4 home games,a loss to King=bye,bye 1/2 of the crowd) next week King looking for(payback) for many woodshed whuppins.

Broncs better come to play,there's a Panther waiting to dig it's claws into Dayt in the home opener(we only have 4 home games,a loss to King=bye,bye 1/2 of the crowd) next week King looking for(payback) for many woodshed whuppins.

yeah Price did us a big favor last year so if dayton doesn't bring their A game I wouldn't expect him to put on the brakes.

Dayton has 3 run heavy team coming up next which are Ned, King, then BH who ran for over 400 yards on Silsbee. Dayton might not see 30 pass attempts the next 3 games. Galena Park also rushed for 413 yards in their opener and you know how KP does it. District looks like we're going smash-mouth this year.

Because you WILL bring in stats IF the score for this game is 28-20 Dayton. BECAUSE that is how you roll. And your excuse as to why the score between Crosby and Nederland was only 25-20. :rolleyes:

When did I say a stat led to the 25-20 score? If you scored 3 more points why would I say something about a stat? I seriously doubt your defense will hold Ned to 283 total yards so you won't hear anything about a stat from me other than when I point out the rushing yards allowed when you're asking why you lost. That was a pretty lame attempt to get some agreement from the board while simultaneously deflecting attention from the slaughtering y'all just got. What's funny is those stats explain every take I have while you've lost the "yeah, but all we care about is the scoreboard" argument. Look in the mirror April, Dayton's last 15 games they're 6-9, maybe you should look at some stats so you can at least have some insight into what you're posting about.

When did I say a stat led to the 25-20 score? If you scored 3 more points why would I say something about a stat? I seriously doubt your defense will hold Ned to 283 total yards so you won't hear anything about a stat from me other than when I point out the rushing yards allowed when you're asking why you lost. That was a pretty lame attempt to get some agreement from the board while simultaneously deflecting attention from the slaughtering y'all just got. What's funny is those stats explain every take I have while you've lost the "yeah, but all we care about is the scoreboard" argument. Look in the mirror April, Dayton's last 15 games they're 6-9, maybe you should look at some stats so you can at least have some insight into what you're posting about.

I don't have to look at stats, that's what I have you for. But "stats" still don't win games. As for your question, "If you scored 3 more points why would I say something about a stat?" Because that is what you do... Seriously, do you not see that? 

I don't have to look at stats, that's what I have you for. But "stats" still don't win games. As for your question, "[background=#f7f7f7]If you scored 3 more points why would I say something about a stat?" Because that is what you do... Seriously, do you not see that? [/background]

My fault if I thought throwing 3 picks and giving up nearly 500 rushing yards is the reason Dayton lost. I'm sure you have a better reason you don't have to look at. Just get you another turkey leg April and good luck to your Broncos Friday. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: